Secret Treyarch message written down the pylon?

movotes

Take a look at this from the Green Run map screen:

The pylon appears to have text written across it from what i can see. It looks to begin with a W, but i cannot work out the other letters, maybe a Z, I and S? Not sure. At the top there's a question mark, but i cannot figure out what it might say. I could be completely wrong and it might be nothing, but could people please help me to figure out if it says anything? If anyone has photo editing software to manipulate the image to make anything clearer that would be very helpful :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

devs are not at all above including sneaky (borderline surreptitious?), personal touches to their work.

not every easter egg is a capital 'E' Easter Egg related to specific in game mythology or narrative.

sometimes what you see is simply what you get....ie

one savvy player scrutinized the OG halo enough to notice letters hidden the sole on master cheif's boots while walking over a reflective surface. after much debate it was eventually revealed that the letters MRL had no deeper significance beyond that of an art director tagging the initials of his name.

maybe its something akin to this?

This is great! After all this time we have been staring at the map screen, we are still digging deeper and seeking out stuff like this. Even if your completely wrong and it says nothing, I commend you on bringing it to our attention and starting the discussion. Also, the Halo reference is cool and gives some perspective on what we may be seeing. I'm going to take a look at home and see if I can make out anything but I agree someone with software should give it a good once over for shits and giggles. Good post bro!