mob of the dead MOON easter egg

So if you die in purgatory mode in the beginning, samanthas lullaby or the moon loading screen song plays.Is this a hint that the original characters are coming back? because im sure that they are stuck on the moon, in pain and they need to be saved. I think that in the next map, the tranzit crew will activate a device that sends the moon crew back in time to 1917 ( motd loading screen shows oct 17, 1917 in the next page of the comic) and end it all, kill richtofen, destroy all wunderwaffe equipment, and officially put an end to all of this. aNY THOUGHTS?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope they never put and end to zombies because their is just to big of a fan-base imo. just look at these forums we are still finding new stuff we may have overlooked in the past. but in all seriousness i really don't want zombies to be over :?

I highly doubt Zombies will be ending any time soon... it's way too popular and there are too many people like myself that will buy a CoD title just for Zombies at this point. That said, MotD has proven that they can do an offshoot of the story successfully. What I mean is, they could possibly have an epic end to the current storyline and start with a completely new one or a kind of spinoff for Black Ops 3 or whatever the next Treyarch title is called.