when its all over...

what is this community going to do. what are we going to move on to? personally im going to start getting into the trials evolution community and getting involved with the secret meaning of that game. maybe watch some Lost. thats my plan. so I got thinking what will you do when its all over? tell me your plans....all of them :twisted:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it got to it, no more zombies information, no more secrets & all that then I would love this site to become a general hub for games, possibly a social or informational hub for gamers and people to get together and discuss games or just talk about Call of Duty.

Me personally, I'd probably just be doing lots of work, get back into attempting Skyrim (I've restarted so many times, just can't get into the massive world...). Then completing some of those games I've never been able to complete :roll:

Me personally, I'd probably just be doing lots of work, get back into attempting Skyrim (I've restarted so many times, just can't get into the massive world...).

I'm a huge ES fan, played since Morrowind, but Skyrim is glitchy as all hell. The leveling system is still broken from Oblivion (actually Oblivion was much more tolerable), and the game just makes me cold (too much snow).

Though, if you ever want to play tandem I can walk you through the best quests and some tips on getting out of the gate and making an awesome character.

Personally, this game will never be over to me. This will be a game I will keep for my children to play and my children's children, assuming I have children at all. Nonetheless, children of some nature. Children of the future. In my eyes, Zombies is this generation's Super Mario Bros.

The only problem with that is my Xbox has to keep working >_> If Xbox Live goes out and I lose my maps... I. Will. Be. Furious.

Personally, this game will never be over to me. This will be a game I will keep for my children to play and my children's children, assuming I have children at all. Nonetheless, children of some nature. Children of the future. In my eyes, Zombies is this generation's Super Mario Bros.

The only problem with that is my Xbox has to keep working >_> If Xbox Live goes out and I lose my maps... I. Will. Be. Furious.

Get a flash drive. Get one of those cushioned suitcases and a fireproof gun case. Dig a whole 100 feet underground and bury it in case of a disastorous event

Get a flash drive. Get one of those cushioned suitcases and a fireproof gun case. Dig a whole 100 feet underground and bury it in case of a disastorous event

100 feet? Then when the tectonic plates shift a little, you go to dig up your "treasure" and it's gone! Lol...great advice, BS.

I honestly think that even after the end of Zombies, it's legacy will live on. We'll all still be here, discussing strategies, attempting world records etc.

I for one definitely won't be parting from these forums even if we never see Zombies after BO2.

-Jolteon

I honestly think that even after the end of Zombies, it's legacy will live on. We'll all still be here, discussing strategies, attempting world records etc.

I for one definitely won't be parting from these forums even if we never see Zombies after BO2.

-Jolteon

No need for that,Jolteon.And the rest of you,too.As long as Zombies make money,there WILL be new maps,minigames,whatever.I personally believe that there will be at least,a "BO3 Zombies",mostly because the story aren't evolving too much in BOII.

But,anyway,when it's all over(if it ends someday),I will continue on playing the game.I will guard it for future generations like MMX.In the present,I would play it just to have fun,not anymore in the serious way I play today.My focus on that would be other FPS and RPGs.

-Jolteon

No need for that,Jolteon.And the rest of you,too.As long as Zombies make money,there WILL be new maps,minigames,whatever.I personally believe that there will be at least,a "BO3 Zombies",mostly because the story aren't evolving too much in BOII.

My friend, it was merely a hypothetical thought. I DO believe we will see one more game with Zombies. :D

-Jolteon

I really don't think it will be over anytime soon. Or ever.

A dedicated Community + A dedicated Gaming company + $$$ = Cash Cow

They won't stop milking this. There are so many unique locations we havent been to yet. Aether, Castles, Underwater, PARIS, Famous places in history, ETC ETC.

Dont worry about an end. Just enjoy the present because in a few months, no more zombie maps till next year =(

After this story is over, there will be another. "The cycle continues". I believe even after Richthofen and Maxis, the original 4 and the green run gang, there will be more sub-stories, like COTD and MOTD. Possibly a map in between Nacht and Verruckt, to live the zombies in their infancy. Maybe new game modes (A zombies verses human similar to Resistance) and the like. I know I speak for everyone when I say, true zombie fans, like the zombies themselves, never die.

After this story is over, there will be another. "The cycle continues". I believe even after Richthofen and Maxis, the original 4 and the green run gang, there will be more sub-stories, like COTD and MOTD. Possibly a map in between Nacht and Verruckt, to live the zombies in their infancy. Maybe new game modes (A zombies verses human similar to Resistance) and the like. I know I speak for everyone when I say, true zombie fans, like the zombies themselves, never die.

also if you think about it even if we do save the world and everything there's always other alternate timelines where we didn't succeed so technically if they wanted they could keep the story going forever

also if you think about it even if we do save the world and everything there's always other alternate timelines where we didn't succeed so technically if they wanted they could keep the story going forever

Aww man. Some Bioshock Infinite-like shit? Must be a new trend to keep franchises in motion.

Zombies will end. It's an unfortunate fact we will have to face eventually...

HOWEVER!!!!! Treyarch will bring something new to the table; something else epic for us to dive in to and fall in love with. Whether it is with their next game, or with one way into the future, Treyarch have really made something special and I expect more special games to come.

-Jolteon

Throw a Gersch Device at the forum, to give Richtofen something to read in Hell.

GAH YOU AND YOUR HUMOUR IS GOING TO GET ME KILLED.

then I must never use humor again....THATS RACIST THATS RACIST THATS RACIST THATS RACIST THATS RACIST THAT RACIST...HAHA trollin-trollin-trollin-trollin-trollin-trollin Rawwwwhiiiiideeeeeeee!