Green Flash on MOTD Grief (Perma Perk?)

Hi All,

I was recording a Grief gameplay for YT and this happened...(skip to 3:30ish)

-_7xle8wc68

Has anyone seen this yet? Does anyone know what the effect is?

I've tweeted a few peeps, but no reply :(

The only thing i noticed is that i change weapons and get the kill. I have not tried a repeat of this, so i'm really not sure if that's relevant.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a flash like that in town grief, when i looked at the replay there was a magic drop on the exact spot where someone had bled out (you could just catch that it was instakill for a split second). Somehow dead players can collect the drops (it happens in tranzit too). could be what happens here

Hmm wish I knew more about the Grief game mechanics. So the green poof has only been seen when associated with power-up drops in grief?

Only thing that I could wrap my head around as far as possible scenario is I know you can pick up drops in After-life, so I guess my question would be can you see the other team in afterlife when playing grief?

If you can't then is it possible a member of the opposite team was in afterlife (since they all went down in the video) and simply waited for a power-up to drop to grab it? Would explain the flash and no audio since only the other team would hear the power-up voice.

Hmm wish I knew more about the Grief game mechanics. So the green poof has only been seen when associated with power-up drops in grief?

Only thing that I could wrap my head around as far as possible scenario is I know you can pick up drops in After-life, so I guess my question would be can you see the other team in afterlife when playing grief?

If you can't then is it possible a member of the opposite team was in afterlife (since they all went down in the video) and simply waited for a power-up to drop to grab it? Would explain the flash and no audio since only the other team would hear the power-up voice.

The Afterlife mechanic is removed in Grief.

But there is no dead guy to collect the drop where it was at. It was just the green flash.

i know you cant see them but after a person has bled out and dissapeared they will still collect magic drops from the spot where their body dissapeared. Sounds crazy buut its true. I think i have a video on my player channel of it happeing in town grief on my player channel. People use it on that riot shield glitch in tranzit - let their split screen bleed out at the pile up point then they collect all the drops with out coming out of their glitch spot.

if you go back in the replay i'll put money that the other team died on that spot. just put the camera in free mode so you can see that place and then rewind.