Call of Duty: Ghosts

MrGibbs

Now I know that this might not be the same place to post but I didn't know anywhere else.

THINGS MAY CHANGE THIS IS NOT FACTUAL INFORMATION.

With the release of the new

http://www.callofduty.com/______

I now happily announce that Call of Duty: Ghosts will be the new upcoming title in the "Call of Duty" franchise

Bad news: It is made by infinity ward, which will mean there is no zombies.

Good news: It goes back to a fan favorite ghost and guessing it will follow his story.

Now rumor has it the reveal will be on May 1st which is tomorrow, which may or may not reveal gameplay.

If it looks good then I might buy it just for the multiplayer.

The rumored Release is November 5th

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/30/ ... 846d00000c

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe nothing that you read and half of what you see.

In my time of playing Zombies, I've heard dozens and dozens of rumors of the future when it comes to the Call of Duty franchise. Very few come to fruition.

I'm just saying, be wary.

This has been a rumor since February until now they actually showed something on the site that relates to it.

COD have released a teaser trailer today! We also get a reveal date.

Not too sure about it, i think i'll base it on its gameplay...

SQEbPn36m1c

Call of Duty: Ghosts - There are those who wear masks to protect themselves. And there are those who wear masks to protect us all. See the world premiere of Call of Duty: Ghosts May 21st.

The trailer makes me think there might be some "history of warriors" type of gameplay. Maybe IW is taking a page from Assassin's Creed and sending someone back in time to relive historical battles? If that's the case, this could be awesome. I'd love to play as a Spartan or a Samurai, using spears, shields, shurikens, katanas, etc..

A multiplayer like that would also be epic. Nothing better to even up the playing field than taking the quick scopers out of their element by trading thier rifle for a spear. Although, I feel this is a stretch and would be a huge 180 creatively for IW, I think if they actually did this it would be more like getting back to their roots by creating a game that immerses the player in the history of combat. Does anyone even remember the Original CoD that had you participating as a grunt storming Normandy beach on D-Day? That game's opening scene was like being dropped in the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan.

I also think all tese variants of the same basic thing are overdone now. We see nothing but modern combat with guns, grenades, helicopters, etc.. All the MW's, All the BO's, WaW, and all the BF's. Where is historical combat in the gaming world that isn't a RTS?