MotD Xbox update notes - 30th April

MotD Xbox update - Here are the Zombie related updates with full link below.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598236#413598236

Zombies Mob of the Dead Issues Addressed

• Addressed an issue reported by the community where players would collide with each other and die while riding the gondola.

• Players can now board the plane once it’s been built.

• Fixed an issue in Grief Mode where the Wolf head would freeze after round 5.

• Addressed various zombie pathing issues throughout the map.

• Fixed an issue where character conversations would overlap with each other.

• Fixed an issue where players could not unlock the Juggernog machine that was locked down by Brutus.

• Addressed several exploits involving zombie pathing and the zombie shield.

• Resolved an issue where the game would not end if killed by the Acid Splat.

• Fixed an issue where players could get stuck behind the Afterlife doors.

• Resolved various pathing issues where zombies would not path to players behind open doors.

• Addressed an issue with the electric chairs placing the players underneath the. (Pinnaz edit - Map ????)

• Addressed an issue where the prompt to build the plane would disappear while holding the Tomahawk.

• Addressed an issue with the wins and loss data not updating in the Grief leaderboards.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MotD Xbox update - Here are the Zombie related updates with full link below.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598236#413598236

Zombies Mob of the Dead Issues Addressed

• Addressed an issue reported by the community where players would collide with each other and die while riding the gondola.

• Fixed an issue in Grief Mode where the Wolf head would freeze after round 5.

• Addressed various zombie pathing issues throughout the map.

• Fixed an issue where character conversations would overlap with each other.

• Fixed an issue where players could not unlock the Juggernog machine that was locked down by Brutus.

• Addressed several exploits involving zombie pathing and the zombie shield.

Resolved an issue where the game would not end if killed by the Acid Splat.

• Fixed an issue where players could get stuck behind the Afterlife doors.

• Resolved various pathing issues where zombies would not path to players behind open doors.

• Addressed an issue with the electric chairs placing the players underneath the. (Pinnaz edit - Map ????)

• Addressed an issue where the prompt to build the plane would disappear while holding the Tomahawk.

• Addressed an issue with the wins and loss data not updating in the Grief leaderboards.

thats what happened when i did the EE with my friends i killed them with the vitrolic withering and the game didnt end and next round they came back alive so i killed them again....had to let them knife me till i went down :lol: took like 30 knives

What? Couldnt we do that before the update or what?

Yeah but you had to take a step back to actually get on when you were right next to it. It would say something about parts. I saw a lot of people not make the flight and die because of that. Happened to me once when I first started playing this map.

I hate the fact that my first reaction to finding out there was an update to Zombies is "Oh great, what did they screw up now?"

So... what did they screw up now? :P Did they nerf the Vitriolic Withering so it gets half the ammo, only shoots one acid shot at a time, and doesn't attract zombies? Sounds like something they would do.

I hate the fact that my first reaction to finding out there was an update to Zombies is "Oh great, what did they screw up now?"

So... what did they screw up now? :P Did they nerf the Vitriolic Withering so it gets half the ammo, only shoots one acid shot at a time, and doesn't attract zombies? Sounds like something they would do.

Same here. I am somewhat paranoid about the updates after seeing what they did to the Sliquifier and Jet Gun...

That aside I'm also pissed that I was kicked from Xbox Live for this, when I was on Round 56 on MotD. >.>

Edit: also looks like they have given up on trying to fix Die Rise's remaining

glitches.