a new find for me

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember several years ago replacing all the default windows sounds on my brother's computer with screams. Any time he clicked, or did anything else-- AAAAHAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

The scream sound effect I used was this exact one. I recognized it immediately both now and when I heard it in the MotD cutscene. Not only is it a reused sound effect, but it isn't even an original sound. :D

I remember several years ago replacing all the default windows sounds on my brother's computer with screams. Any time he clicked, or did anything else-- AAAAHAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

The scream sound effect I used was this exact one. I recognized it immediately both now and when I heard it in the MotD cutscene. Not only is it a reused sound effect, but it isn't even an original sound. :D

thats just as funny as replacing the water with lava textures on minecraft for my brother. But good catch though with the reuse of textures. I wish it was some sort of connection but its just the reuse of sounds :|