Laundry Room/Showers

Hey guys,

Just wondering. Me and a few mates had a couple of 3 man games today. Decided to do the laundry room early when we had a runner to get the extra points. Did it in rounds 2,3 and 4. All 3 times when we started the machine and killed the runner, we had like 2 maybe 3 walkers turn up upstairs and thats it. Not sure if this is a glitch???

If its not, i suggest doing the washing machine early if you struggle in there :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't really seem to spawn in much if you do it in early rounds but just run around until you can leave the room and head back upstairs they will all spawn back next to the cafeteria door.

I did it on round 1 alone, there was a double points in the cell in front of the cafeteria, I ended the round with 23 kills and around 4400 points.

I had 1 or two kills less because when I left the first room some of the zombies died