3rd Upgrade To Hells Retriever?

Thief

I mean who knows. No one knew that you could upgrade it in the first place, So a possibility?... Yes!. I have a theory, Can someone please test it for me?, Thnx. - Upgrade the Retriever into the Redeemer, Then go back to the bridge, Get 30+ kills (I'd suggest staying for 2 whole rounds using Redeemer only), Then go back to map, Throw into pit, See if it takes it. Who knows, Maybe the 3rd one is green & it has acid. The Retriever is red, So it's on fire. Redeemer is blue, So electricity. Maybe 3rd is green, So acid.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you start killing with the tomahawk you will hear the afterlife sound, once after qround 30 kills, then once again after a couple more kills, THEN you can go on the bridge and spend the whole round using only your tomahawk. If you already activated the sound twice before going to the bridge, at the end of the round you should hear the afterlife sound one last time. I spent many rounds on the bridge with the hell's redeemer and I never heard any more indicative sounds with it so I doubt it is possible to upgrade it a second time the same way. There might be something else to do with it to upgrade but I doubt it.