Why Electric Cherry does not have a song.

I searched and did not see this posted anywhere, so forgive me if it was.

We all know that the perks in MotD do not belong there, they flicker constantly because of this, they had not been made yet in this time period. All, that is, but Electric Cherry. Unlike the other perks it does not, so we can safely assume that it was meant to be there, possibly the first perk to ever be invented. If it was the first perk to be made though, would they have not tested it first before mass producing it? Testing it on the prisoners quite possibly? This could be the reason why Electric Cherry currently has a lack of song, it was a test. Why make a song for a experiment that could fail?

I do not know if this was just some stupid theory I made up, so please correct me if I got anything wrong. Even if I did get something wrong, there is a reason Electric Cherry does not have a song.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I searched and did not see this posted anywhere, so forgive me if it was.

We all know that the perks in MotD do not belong there, they flicker constantly because of this, they had not been made yet in this time period. All, that is, but Electric Cherry. Unlike the other perks it does not, so we can safely assume that it was meant to be there, possibly the first perk to ever be invented. If it was the first perk to be made though, would they have not tested it first before mass producing it? Testing it on the prisoners quite possibly? This could be the reason why Electric Cherry currently has a lack of song, it was a test. Why make a song for a experiment that could fail?

I do not know if this was just some stupid theory I made up, so please correct me if I got anything wrong. Even if I did get something wrong, there is a reason Electric Cherry does not have a song.

I posted a very similar theory to this myself a little while back, I believe Electric Cherry as you also pointed out was the first ever Perk to be made. and that it belongs in 1933, hence why it is not spazzing in and out like the other Perks (as they don't belong there), and ended up being the basis for the future Perks made by Group 935 in the 1940's., I believe EC WAS made by the United States Government in the 1930's, and that it was being tested on the Prisoners at Alcatraz before being sent for mass production, possibly for Military Use, but also being used as a way to tortue the Prisoners.

This theoru could also explain why Alcatraz is operating as a Federal Prison before it did in RL.