Loading Screen

on the next page of the loading screen it looks like a newspaper with the title wall street in panic as the stocks crash this is another hint to filling up your bank in transit for the final easter egg and also the next map maybe and the map it self is actually called sunset strip can anyone tell me why

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

on the next page of the loading screen it looks like a newspaper with the title wall street in panic as the stocks crash this is another hint to filling up your bank in transit for the final easter egg and also the next map maybe and the map it self is actually called sunset strip can anyone tell me why

got a pic please?? (got ps3 cant see)

got a pic please?? (got ps3 cant see)

Just pulled that from a quick GIS, so sorry that it's not higher res.

I don't think this loading screen is at all related to the next map. Mob (and it's loading screen) seems independent from the other maps for the most part. I think the "STOCK MARKETS CRASH" headline and date are just there to give you a timeframe for the map.

What is interesting, however, and I haven't really noticed people talking about it that the next page on the Die Rise loading screen (the torn corner showing the film reel or whatever it is) was apparently not DLC 2/Mob of the Dead and will probably be a part of the next loading screen instead. I'm sure we'll see tons of fake DLC 3 loading screens that fool most of the community any day now. I'm still baffled that the "Bridging the gap" fake ever fooled anyone.

What is interesting, however, and I haven't really noticed people talking about it that the next page on the Die Rise loading screen (the torn corner showing the film reel or whatever it is) was apparently not DLC 2/Mob of the Dead and will probably be a part of the next loading screen instead. I'm sure we'll see tons of fake DLC 3 loading screens that fool most of the community any day now. I'm still baffled that the "Bridging the gap" fake ever fooled anyone.

There's no such thing as leaked Zombies loading screens. Anyone that thinks they're real clearly needs to think about it and question themselves "Why would this random person on the internet have a legit image of the new map way before it's release, and furthermore, why would Treyarch allow them to publish it?"

I honestly don't mind the creativity of some of these guys, but if the public really think their work is legit, then I am as baffled as you are.

There's no such thing as leaked Zombies loading screens. Anyone that thinks they're real clearly needs to think about it and question themselves "Why would this random person on the internet have a legit image of the new map way before it's release, and furthermore, why would Treyarch allow them to publish it?"

I honestly don't mind the creativity of some of these guys, but if the public really think their work is legit, then I am as baffled as you are.

first guy was talking about the newspaper behind the MoTD loading screen

it clearly says on the right side wat he was talking about "panic on streets"

me and Megatron were talking bout the corner of the die rise loading screen with the tear in pages, they show the next map for the dlc

first guy was talking about the newspaper behind the MoTD loading screen

it clearly says on the right side wat he was talking about "panic on streets"

me and Megatron were talking bout the corner of the die rise loading screen with the tear in pages, they show the next map for the dlc

No, at the end of my post I was talking about the fake "leaked" loading screens that people seem to keep falling for, and how we'll most likely be seeing another round of them soon.

And yes, according to videos I watch and comments I read, many, many people are fooled by them again and again. That "bridging the gap" one was just awful looking, yet I saw multiple videos of people saying "yeah guys I think this is totally legit. It looks real." and seriously probably a hundred comments on various YouTube zombies vids saying "The next map is Der Kammer!! Look it up the loading screen was leaked and it's REAL!!" It's quite depressing. It truly is baffling how easy this community as a whole seems to be to troll since it happens so freakin' often.

I think we're not being shown the next part of the comic book because we're not seeing the comic book. We're seeing Al's Journal. The prisoners were allowed to have or read newspapers. Finn had one in the cutscene. Maybe Al is using the paper to conceal his journal/plan. It'd make sense, considering the newspaper is a different color, and the papers are different sizes. I wonder if these separate books have metaphorical significance. Maybe it's telling us the events at Alcatraz aren't necessarily part of the current storyline, but to tell us something else. We have a different book, different box, and different controller. Now here's the question I can't answer, and I feel should be discussed: Why?