The Number-box-thingy-bobby.

So guys, we have a few numbers we type in the box for the EE and another few that we type change eg. 115 935. Has anyone yet tried to type in ALL possible combinations and see what we get?? Me and some of my team were going to do it tomorrow or at least try. But for those of you who love to do tedious stuff like this. It might be worth a go???

Just have someone do the revive glitch as you are typing my aim for tomorrow is to try 1-500 :) i will let you know how i fare :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

You could try doing a few combinations in relation to any three-digits that may refer to something we've encountered so far in Zombies. Here is what we have:

Those combinations give us a reaction, whether they are songs or related to the Pop Goes the Weasel achievement.

I'm sure i remember from a couple games I played, after building the plane, not activating the second song combination. Later on in the following rounds,i passed this a couple times and it was just randomly scrolling through numbers, didn't seem to stop, not that I had a chance to go back and see anyway.

Anyone else encountered this? Is this normal?

• Administrators

I'm sure i remember from a couple games I played, after building the plane, not activating the second song combination. Later on in the following rounds,i passed this a couple times and it was just randomly scrolling through numbers, didn't seem to stop, not that I had a chance to go back and see anyway.

Anyone else encountered this? Is this normal?

This usually happens after you have done a couple steps towards the Pop Goes the Weasel achievement. That is, if you've rode the plane at least 4 times at this point.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm playing solo right now, Weasel, and when I just got the rope item on round 2, the number box thingy started ticking

away really fast.

Only the middle number is staying still, which is 6.

The left number will be at 0 for a sec

The right number will be shuffling like mad, then the right number will be 0

and the left will be ticking.

The numbers I had to shock for the piece were 2 1 5