blue skull problems

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the hardest one to get.. I can only get it by riding down PAST it in the Gondola, and boomeranging it before I touch bottom at the landing. I never have been able to get it standing by jug. If you go into afterlife mode, you can clearly see where it's at.

That's the hardest one to get.. I can only get it by riding down PAST it in the Gondola, and boomeranging it before I touch bottom at the landing. I never have been able to get it standing by jug. If you go into afterlife mode, you can clearly see where it's at.

It probably helps to fully charge the tomahawk, but you have to release LB just before you hit the max jump height. And aim right under the globe so when you jump, you aim exactly at it.

It's a mix of standing in the right spot, aiming for the right spot, and timing your release with your jump. The first time I got it, it took me 20 tries (luckily I was playing co-op and had a patient friend babysitting a zombie at the time). The next time it took probably 8 tries, and now I can get it the first or second shot. If it helps, this is exactly where I was standing when I got it the first time;

0eP7I2gZ5Cs

But since making that vid I have found that getting into the corner can be easier. Someone asked me to make a vid of how to get it from closer into the corner, so if/when I do that I'll edit this post or update the thread with the vid if you want.