Lighthouse easter egg new

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, theory time! So, perhaps the lighthouse represents the different stages of the EE? As in, when it is spinning normally it shows the cycle is still happening. As you begin to do more (get the 5 skulls, golden spork, travel to the bridge 3 times or whatever) the lighthouse stops rotating, implying the cycle is changing. Upon completion of the EE (as in maybe once all you need to do is go on the plane in afterlife) the lighthouse's light turns completely off, signifying that the cycle has been broken/complete finally.

Okay, theory time! So, perhaps the lighthouse represents the different stages of the EE? As in, when it is spinning normally it shows the cycle is still happening. As you begin to do more (get the 5 skulls, golden spork, travel to the bridge 3 times or whatever) the lighthouse stops rotating, implying the cycle is changing. Upon completion of the EE (as in maybe once all you need to do is go on the plane in afterlife) the lighthouse's light turns completely off, signifying that the cycle has been broken/complete finally.

Great theory. Makes sense that it would keep track of your progression in the steps, but I've done the EE over a dozen times and i have never had the lighthouse stop spinning as i progress through the steps. I have checked every time i have done it. I'm not trying to tell you "oh that's a dumb idea and your stupid" I'm just coming forward and letting you know what i have personally experienced. It's a great theory though dude. Keep it up.

Yeah, I did the EE the other day- watched the gameplay, didn't notice any lighthouse changes although there was a host migration when we were like halfway through so who knows.

Would be cool if it did happen though, i'm always up for trying it if anyone else is?