There is a Soul Survivor

This quote smacked me in the face as I realize that in W@W one of the Easter Eggs in Shi No Numa is called Soul Survivor.

To achevie this you must past round 15 with out being revived.

I'm sure this probably belongs in Grief just because you hear this quote alot in that game mode.

If you are the last one standing you'll hear it.

Thanks,

RequixEclipse

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Soul Survivor" is an achievement, not an easter egg...

Also, like Delta said, it's only said when there's only one player left, as they are the "sole" survivor. There isn't really any connection to WaW with that.

Ok sorry... I'm completely wrong. Ill stop looking in depth and sharing if you guys are that sick of it. Lately that's all I hear and I really don't understand you guys any more.. :/

But if any one has questions or needs a hand ask cause ill still help.

Thanks,

RequixEclipse

"Soul Survivor" is an achievement, not an easter egg...

Also, like Delta said, it's only said when there's only one player left, as they are the "sole" survivor. There isn't really any connection to WaW with that.

Ok sorry... I'm completely wrong. Ill stop looking in depth and sharing if you guys are that sick of it. Lately that's all I hear and I really don't understand you guys any more.. :/

But if any one has questions or needs a hand ask cause ill still help.

Thanks,

RequixEclipse

I don't think anyone's tired of you looking deep, it's just that some stuff doesn't have an extra meaning. I mean, if I wasn't paying attention in Grief and heard this, I'd probably think the same as you.

Ill admit I'm not a big grief guy but I was just trying to share something I thought was interesting. Also this means Tower of Babble, High Maintanance, and Pop goes the Weasle are not Easter Eggs but in fact they are Achievements... I'm not starting a ruckus here.

So ill be on my way

I guess it's just a coincidence that the clock over the Caffiteria is just like the Der Riese clock showing 115.

No, no. That is something there. That's a reference to the old theory about how Der Riese was stuck in a time loop. That is debatable. What is not debatable is that Alcatraz is stuck in a time loop. So they decided to use that element.

The once open minded have become the end all to say all. What's left of this community does not impress me one bit they have taken the air out of the imagination bubble, as though this is a fact only forum now. Which is why I look from afar now for I am the one not impressed . You might as well make this sight only active for the 1 1/2 weeks after the DLC drops, after that shut it down cause only a few know it alls wander around telling you how wrong you are with their nice subtle quit trying so hard comments.

The once open minded have become the end all to say all. What's left of this community does not impress me one bit they have taken the air out of the imagination bubble, as though this is a fact only forum now. Which is why I look from afar now for I am the one not impressed . You might as well make this sight only active for the 1 1/2 weeks after the DLC drops, after that shut it down cause only a few know it alls wander around telling you how wrong you are with their nice subtle quit trying so hard comments.

Someone had a bad day. Generally the people are pretty nice here.

Me? I'm sorry if Iv put off that kind of vibe to you guys.. :( I'm being open minded and I never said I was absolute on it I just wanted to share it with our community. I'm truly sorry if iv caused an uneasiness ):

One more thing...before I get back to the game

Just heard Nikolai say while in Shi No Numa "Lucifer I'm coming for you!"

Maybe we can relate this to Weasel as he says.

"Nickolai, Nickolai, Nickolai why do I keep hearing that name?"

Promise ill make a better connection.

Thanks all and again I'm sorry to the community

Yeah, the community is usually open minded. Don't let this get you down. Just remember that not everything is super significant to the story, and not everything is connected to each other.

And Captin, if you were talking about me and/or MMX, just stop. We aren't "know it alls", we just don't think everything is significant in the game.

Sorry if I came off as rude, Requix. Again, don't let this get you down. You're being nominated for UOTM for a reason, you know. ;)

yeah no one should be apologizing, this is a good thread - and even if Grief isn't taken too seriously, it's still cool to find out little connections (intentional or not). I think the community is hungry for knowledge, and this is a great example of some of that at work.

All day iv been on W@W and BO all day redoing everything as best I can get all the radios it's just been weird and and awesome and mind boggling.

Worth going back and playing if you have the original either way.