i JUST noticed this

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watch the opening cutscene. did anybody notice in the beginning when the voice is like "weasel breaks in to a song and dance routine." did anybody notice what time he said? 9:35. 935

Yup the group 935 also refer to as the group who act as god. Weasel is part of the group since he made the formula tactically.

I am truly sorry but I did a little searching an found out I heard a rumor. I thought it was real since it was back up with evidence but sadly all lies an rumors when the map came out.

This is who Al truly is an again deeply sorry.

fAPF8hTm5vQ

But instead his part of a cycle created long ago I believe. Just like Richtofen vs Nikola, Tank, and Takeo. Sadly never came true unlike here in the bridge.

What's interesting is that we haven't seen much of 935 at all, practically since WaW. It's strange that the group is suddenly becoming more important.

And its details like this (referring to the time) that make an awesome map. Lol its JUST like the clock on Der Riese displaying 1:15 indefinitely

Its clear that Weasle has something to do with zombies. That we have tons of evidence for. The fact that he is the one that originally created the formula baffles me, and I dont get how you could come to that conclusion.

Also, I didn't notice the song and dance routine part. I knew it was said, but didn't know it ment anything like that. Great find.

I've also been hearing that the past days. It's really frustrating that just because people don't really know what's happening they fall for a st*pid theory.

But what angers me the most, is the source of this "information": CoD Wiki.

Idk if that information is still in the page, but like 5 days ago this text was there:

"Arlington created the formula of the zombies, then the guard stole it and gave it to Maxis."

Or something like that... I mean... Are you serious? That website should be destroyed, really. :evil:

Oh, and about the topic. It's interesting how Treyarch is giving us direct hints towards our old characters.

It's the first time we hear one of their names and the first time we hear the number "935".

What are they planning? :?

No, I doubt any theories put up on YouTube at this point are reliable. PTG seems to throw out some extremely far-fetched theories claiming they know what's going on.

Logically, the Weasel has nothing to do with the creation of zombies. Their creation was both diabolically pre-existing, explaining the zombies with red eyes, and also scientifically revived using Element 115. Al Arlington doesn't have the capabilities to create either, only to encounter them as he and the prisoners do in Mob of the Dead.