(NEW) Glitch for pausing all players on Die Rise!

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to this forum but I've been following it for a while before hand, do I don't know if this has already been found but here I go!

OK, so here is what happened to me:

Me and a friend went into a public match of Die Rise on split-screen. I had a mic and was in game chat and so were 2 other players. So we had had 2 minion rounds before Random A ragequit, as a result of spectate-dying and missing out on a random perk bottle (because nooby me slipped the controller and accidentally shot :oops: ) and this was probably on round 11-ish but I don't know because I played this on tuesday. So we had built the sliquifier and Random B took it. Now on the change over from round 15 to 16 I think, I had to pause the game to check the time. But when I paused it, I heard no sound from the TV except from the Xbox menu sounds. We both had died that round (me and my friend) and were spectating Random B. So the next round when we spectated I tested again when he got a double points and all I heard was do-ub-le po-ints in the time to when I paused and unpaused.

Sorry for the tl;dr people but I wanted to include as many details as possible to make sure you all had a good idea of what happened and maybe be able to solve it. Of course, if there is another post on this topic then send a link because I don't want to take credit from another post. Thanks for reading :) !

Bye,

Epic out

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic