Alpha's Guaranteed High Round Guide!

Hi everyone! I am here to give a good, high round guide. Depending on your skill level, this is bound to change. I will most several different ways to go about playing this map.

Right off the back, I am going to say that this map does take dedication on the earlier rounds. Starting out is definately NOT easy. Due to close quarters combat and the immense spacing between locations and weapons, I STRONGLY suggest playing the may on EASY first. Nothing to be ashamed about; I have always done it for every new map and I am a lot better at knowing the map thanks to it.

NOTE: IF you use this guide, I hope you at least know how to use afterlife and know the map. I WILL NOT EXPLAIN IT!

Quick game: best way to maximize your 30 minutes to 1 hour games.

Solo:

-Round 1-3: Farm points in the spawn room. Remember that there is a 2x points inside the jail cell. Finish the first round using only knife. This will give a maximum of 780 points (130 x 6).

On round 2, use the double points. Why wait? Becasue (1) you can put a full mag into the zombies and (2) is safer and (3) more effective than using a knife. Not too mention, if you are going to use ammo anyway, double the points!

Round 3: Either grab the M14 or open the door next to it and grab the MP5 in the area below. Opening the door should lead you the cafeteria area. If the Warden's key is there and the round is nearly over, go get it and open the showers. Depending on your points, if you have over 3k (which is possible) open the the cafeteria. Feel free to use the box: your game may not last long, best to have fun!

-Round 4-6: Try to get a crawler sometime and stack up around 5k points. Go to the Gondola. Take it down to jug and start feeding the dog. Grab the Tommy if you can affor it. Grab the part as well. This may take you to round 6 right away.

-Round 7-10: Try to get around 10k points if you can or close. By round 8 or the end of it, leave for the citadel tunnels via the door next to the wolf. In the next room, use an afterlife to shock the systems to open the Warden's Private room with the part. When done, continue to make headway for the citadel stairs. Do the numbers puzzle and grab the piece WHEN SAFE. It may be round 9 or near the end or round 10. Go to the warden's office via opening the doors in the citadel tunnels. Open the Wardens office and if the box is in there, have fun! Grab the piece when done.

-Round 11+: Alright. This is where you check the time. Probably been 20-30 minutes depending on your speed. From here, it is your game. You can:

*Grab the rest of the pieces. Survive on GG until dead.

*Try to survive in the cafeteria and have fun with the box.

*Attempt the Side Quests (Blundergat, Golden Spork, Hell's Retriever)

REMEMBER: This is a guide for NORMAL SOLO games AND for people who have places to be and want a nice, stress-less game.

High-Round games: Best way to survive the unending hoards and earn your bragging rights.

Solo:

Round 1-15: Follow the Guick-game guide. It is still a good starter. However, make sure to get as many parts as you can (the docks, staircase, warden's office, showers). Also, you probably dont want to hump the box too many times. However, get a good weapon that will last a long time (Galil, AK, Tommy). If you can get a Blundergat, wonderful. Try not to take the LSAT or Death Machine. Too bulky, but the option is yours. Finish the Hellhounds and get the retriever. Grab as many perks as possible. Make your way to the roof and apply the parts. Work fast enough and this may be done by round 11. If not, pick up speed. Dont want to have to leave a high-round game just because you take too long. So now, this should be the ideal set-up by round 14-15:

-Most of the map open

-One power weapon and one farming weapon.

-Plane built

-Juggernog and possibly a side perk or more of your choice. (Jugg, Double tap, Speed Cola, and Electric Cherry is most ideal; ill explain later on.)

-Decent points

-Zombie Shield (if you want)

Round 16-18: Stay on the bridge and survive. It is easy to run laps and your Tomahawk is an easy 1 hit until 18. When 18 is complete or you finish PAP, leave.

Round 17 OPTIONAL: I HIGHLY recommend this part but it is up to you. Simply get a blundergat through the box or skulls (this is why you got the Tomahawk) (if you dont know this side quest, look for a guide) upgrade to acid gat. Then, go for the Golden Spork (again, look for a guide). Finally, attempt to get Hells Redeemer (Look for a guide). So why all this?

-With the Acid Gat, you can get some easy kills and clear crowds. Also neccessary for the Golden Spork.

-With the Golden Spork, you can"Dig" (joke joke) your way out of messes if you are caught in a one way tunnel. It is also a one hit kill untill 34.

-With the Hell's Redeemer, you can get 1 hit kills untill....well...as high as you want. (confirmed kills on round 72)

Round 17-20: If you decided to skip the optional steps, your next move is to run circles on the roof or Cafeteria. Try to hump the box for the best guns. I advise: Raygun (USE WITH CAUTION), Executioner (Upgraded), Blundergat (Sweeper, Acid Gat, Vitrolic: Whatever Floats your boat.). Basically any weapons that you know, for sure, can get you out of a corner when neccessary.

Round 20+: Try to collect the gas cans often. Travel to the GG bridge when you can or want and stay 2 rounds there. It has great room for training. Best set up:

-1 power weapon + 1 farm weapon (Sweeper (or Vitrolic) + Machine gun) OR 2 power weapons (Raygun + Sweeper, Raygun + Voice of Justice OR Sweeper, Raygun + Voice of Justice, Or 2 Blundergats (throught the skulls; Vitrolic and Sweeper are best for these high rounds) OR Weapons you have used in the past and know how to use.

-Golden Spork (good to round 34)

-Hells Redeemer (Good to Round ___)

-3 Afterlifes

-Juggernog, Speed cola, Electric cherry (good when stuck; useful when you have speed cola for a never ending barrage or bullets) and Double tap (Damage)

So for instance: Round 20 - go to GG bridge, do your stuff, Leave 22. Comeback maybe 30 or whenever you want, do your stuff, leave 32. ETC ETC.

I have personally used this to round 34. It works well and does not require too much luck.

Co-op guide:

Round 1-20: Follow the Solo guide but now, you should stick together to get all the parts. The layout is basically the same. There really aren't many differences except now there is more zombies. By 20, the best set up is:

-EVeryone has all the perks they want.

-Everyone has a place to camp. I recommend Docks, Wardens room, Cafeteria, and Roof. Depending on the amount of players, set it up so that the person with the best guns is in warden, second in docks, third in Cafeteria, and 4th on the roof. Also, depending on amount of players, use: 2 player: Cafeteria and Roof; 3 player: Docks + other 2; 4 player: Warden's Room + other 3.

-DO NOT USE VITROLIC. The attraction may mess up people's circles.

-There is a power player (Warden's), Medic (Cafeteria), back-up (Docks) and the hoarder (Roof).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overall, it isn't difficult once you learn the ins and outs. The hardest time you will have is the beginning. When that's finished, the rest is smooth sailing. Remember to watchout for the Boss (or Warden or Brutus) and kill him with headshots.

So yea...Best of luck!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic