There are Hackers

So I was strolling through mob of the dead leaderboards and I saw that there was somebody with only 6 kills and got to round 140 something.

here is what im talking about

I don't know if this is against the rules to post about this (and if it is, then delete it.)

But let me give you the run down, He spawns goes up to his body to revive it. after reviving himself a message pops up in the middle saying "God mode Given" He then goes into a corner and the rounds just start going higher and higher. It took 33 minutes to get to round 140. I just wanted to get this out there so it can be fixed.

I also saw that some clans were using this in the clan ops tdm to get unlimited kills so no other clan could win.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah for almost every zombie map that comes out, people are able to figure out round skip methods. It's actually a lot more common to see people using in game exploits rather then using a jtag, modding their console, and essentially hacking the game.

Really hope they fix this issue before it comes out for PS3... :?

I really think this is a xbox problem because it is hacking and not glitching. I dont know much about hacking but im pretty sure the hacks that work for xbox will notwork on ps3.

But yea being given god mode and then just sitting there is crazy.

Even though zombies mode is unlimited, I thought the highest score that gets recorded is round 99, 2hr 59 mins and 59 secs. But then again I might be on about Black Ops zombies, IDK haha! :P

As far as I know, BO2 boards can go farther than 99 rounds.

Even though zombies mode is unlimited, I thought the highest score that gets recorded is round 99, 2hr 59 mins and 59 secs. But then again I might be on about Black Ops zombies, IDK haha! :P

As far as I know, BO2 boards can go farther than 99 rounds.

Yeah, but I mean you can still get to higher rounds than 99, it's just that it stops recording leaderboards after that. I don't know :? ? haha

Really hope they fix this issue before it comes out for PS3... :?

I really think this is a xbox problem because it is hacking and not glitching. I dont know much about hacking but im pretty sure the hacks that work for xbox will notwork on ps3.

But yea being given god mode and then just sitting there is crazy.

I would not be too concerned about this hack. It is done by specific people, who know how to connect their XBOX directly to a PC or Laptop, and access the in-game console to alter there health status and manipulate the round speed.

There is not very many people out there with the knowledge to create USB/Serial adapter through soldering various wires to the North and South bridge of an XBOX board.

It is not getting done through a JTAG, so this guy is basically a skilled programmer, doing it purely for the sake of seeing if he CAN!

Looking at his past games, he clearly does not even play BO2, and is just showing off his skills.

Much in the same way the other guys with over a billion miles/gibs/bullets fired/doors etc are doing on the same leaderboards.

Treyarch will NEVER be able to fix something like this, only remove them when they find them.

The only people that are past 99 on the leader boards have gotten 214 rounds. I think this is the "hacked number" and is the only one past 99

yea that sounds about right. it was 2147 in WaW. The number 2,147,483,647 is the same as 2^31 - 1. Its the number of bits of memory a process can use on a 32-bit system. Since the xBox uses a 32-bit CP, it also uses that many bits total for certain processes.

The only people that are past 99 on the leader boards have gotten 214 rounds. I think this is the "hacked number" and is the only one past 99

yea that sounds about right. it was 2147 in WaW. The number 2,147,483,647 is the same as 2^31 - 1. Its the number of bits of memory a process can use on a 32-bit system. Since the xBox uses a 32-bit CP, it also uses that many bits total for certain processes.

There are many people on the xbox leaderboards that are over 99 and less then 214. :?

I don't where people are getting this stuff from. Last time I check MOTD solo leaderboard was at around 120 or so.

The blops 2 leaderboards go past 99 without cheating. This is fact.

There are many people on the xbox leaderboards that are over 99 and less then 214. :?

I don't where people are getting this stuff from. Last time I check MOTD solo leaderboard was at around 120 or so.

The blops 2 leaderboards go past 99 without cheating. This is fact.

Sorry I'm on ps3 , so can't say about Xbox leader boards but the top 100 people on every map on ps3 leader boards is either 214 or 99

I end up getting in a game with a dude who had god mode on moon when mw3 was out his name was glitch4u on ps3 my.high round was 42 3000 kills I wind up going to sleep during the game because he was teleporting us from moon to area 51 making it so we couldn't breathe on earth dropping death machines ray guns mns n the ww all over the floor making zombies disappear floating in the air just doing crazy stuff soo I went to sleep woke up my highrd was 37 with 42 kills and it won't change nomatter what I do now I.can get.a million kills n survive a million rds n it will stay 37 wit 42 kills

I end up getting in a game with a dude who had god mode on moon when mw3 was out his name was glitch4u on ps3 my.high round was 42 3000 kills I wind up going to sleep during the game because he was teleporting us from moon to area 51 making it so we couldn't breathe on earth dropping death machines ray guns mns n the ww all over the floor making zombies disappear floating in the air just doing crazy stuff soo I went to sleep woke up my highrd was 37 with 42 kills and it won't change nomatter what I do now I.can get.a million kills n survive a million rds n it will stay 37 wit 42 kills

that sucks... I wish there was a way I could help.