Strange charachter voices in room on MotD!

Hello people!

I'm sort of a new person to this forum so I don't really know many things, but I have been browsing it for a few weeks now.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but in mob of the dead, go to the infirmary (near the area where you go through in afterlife) and run down the corridor. You can hear some people quietly talking. I listened closely and it doesn't sound like the O4 but more like the MotD crew! :D I don't really have much on this but these are my theories:

#1: Since if you are following the easter egg for MotD, you will know that Weasel ends up being killed by the 3 others (Sal, Billy and Finn). And I have only heard it very faintly but I have not heard anyone that sounds like weasel!

I believe that when Weasel was killed on the rooftop, maybe when the zombie outbreak stopped, Weasel was taken down to the infirmary to try to be revived (not like in zombies, but brought back alive)which explains all the blood and the blood filled bathtub. The sounds of the 3 others are because they are either trying to hide, or are locked inside awaiting their punishment.

#2: A bit of a better theory. I think that the charachters killed the Weasel out of blind rage or a moment of anger. So when they realise what they've done, they lock themselves inside the room so to not to be seen, and to try and get Weasel back up so they don't get killed by the electric chairs.

Sorry if this post doesn't follow the same format as others, because, like I said, I'm new here and this is my first post on this site :)

Farewell,

Epic

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard something like this in the Docks (Near the plane part) and in the room just before going up to the roof with the dog. I've heard it twice in each location, including today when I was playing as Sal.

Now this part is going to sound very strange, but it for some reason reminded me of Spetsnaz dialogue from CoD4.... Just really quiet. It probably sounds absolutely nothing like what I just described lol but I was in a (relatively loud) multiplayer game and its the best description I have lol.

On a side note, I went down in the wardens office today, and I 100% heard someone talking. Pretty sure it was plain English, just couldn't make it out. Wasn't just a one off quote either because it went on for sometime. So yeah, there's definitely some kind of voices on this map, despite my poor descriptions!

Yeah I think we might be onto something!

I haven't played cod4 but a few mins ago I was watching an NGTZombies video and one of the comments said they heard Tank talking near the docks, so maybe it is the O4 but it could just be some backstory on some charachters.

Keep searching!

BTW does anyone like one of the songs on mob of the dead, it goes like this:

I'm gonna break

I'm gonna break my,

gonna break my rusty cage and run

IMO it is really awesome and cool :D

Yeah, the strange thing is I had heard the talking quite a while ago now, and honestly didn't think to mention it on here because I stupidly assumed people would have noticed it, I'm still surprised it hasn't been brought up before!

And as for my CoD4 description... To me it sounded kinda muffled, distant and reverby... Just reminded me of the Spetsnaz guys you hear giving speeches when your moving through the Middle Eastern levels of CoD4.... Once I hear it properly it'll probably nothing like that at all lol.

Anyway, I'm not sure what triggers these voices, but they must be there for a reason, I'm looking forward to finding out more

I was on easy custom solo, and I went to a random cell in the hound spawn and pressed x. I heard a unrecognizable voice, like a buzz through a ham radio, and idk what it's saying. It was on round 7. I had 114 kills, and a blundergat and sniper. Shortly after I pressed x by the radio, a weird wind chimes sound effect played. It was really creepy.

On another Custom Games match on Solo Original, the radio didn't play in the cell block. Instead, I got a weird one that was echoing in the Infirmary. For some reason, it scared the crap out of me. In a 3 player pub match, I heard the first radio I told you about in the corner of the Warden's Office, by Speed Cola and a barrier. A friend claims they heard it in the infirmary near Deadshot. They also said they heard "talking" near a door, but they had too many zombies to legitly listen to it. Later, in that same match, I heard a creepy organ/piano being played in the middle of the Warden's Office. Nothing had even happened, it just played randomly. Also, I think it would be nice to note that the voices only played when I had SFX turned up. I tried turning it down and listening to voices, but nothing happened sadly. I turned everything off but SFX, and it worked again. I think this may have to do with the navcards maybe?

EDIT: Added all other occurences by me and more info on what happened

Send a render to your linked YouTube account so we can hear it.

I'm not too good at that. I've tried rendering videos in the past, but they never uploaded to YouTube. Maybe can you post an easy-to-understand written tutorial here? Cause I have a couple of small videos of the weird voices.

I'm not too good at that. I've tried rendering videos in the past, but they never uploaded to YouTube. Maybe can you post an easy-to-understand written tutorial here? Cause I have a couple of small videos of the weird voices.

You know I've had lots of trouble with that too. Here's what I did to fix it.

Computer:

1 Log into callofduty.com/elite.

2 Unlink your YouTube Account

3 Relink your YouTube Account

Xbox:

1 Choose your game and make an Edited Film of the part.

2 I recommend keeping it under 30 seconds (2 minutes is the official limit, but under 30 is the safest way to go).

3 Save and then choose your Edited Film

4 Choose Render Film from the left, then wait like an hour.

It seems to take a few hours to show up in Elite, but quicker to show up on your YouTube page. Hope that helps!

Hey guys I'm back!

Well, since my XBL account is considered a child's account, I can't upload any tutorials, but I'll be able to in september :D !

Here is a tutorial I have just made by myself now:

I don't know whether there is any specific requirements for this feature, but I do know you don't need to go to the bridge at all.

When entering through the cafeteria (the way I usually go), as soon as you're up, turn left and keep going until you reach another double choice pathway. This time, go left as well and you'll be in a corridoor full of doors which you can't open, and this is where you go to the room from afterlife mode. Now, one of the doors furthest along the corridoor will have (I think) some sort of wood bar or metal bar locking it from the outside. It is this door where you will hear some voices. I reccommend you try this, and maybe could someone try knifing the door to see if it says something else please? :)

That's my tutorial, but when looking for this on youtube there were no videos on it, so this is probably a new breakthrough!

Bye,

Epic out

Computer:

Xbox:

2 I recommend keeping it under 30 seconds (2 minutes is the official limit, but under 30 is the safest way to go).

It seems to take a few hours to show up in Elite, but quicker to show up on your YouTube page. Hope that helps!

Alright, thanks! I have 2 of these to upload so far lol

Computer:

Xbox:

It didnt work

AxFMMJ2VHew

Link for Mobile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxFMMJ2VHew

Here's the Infirmary one. The sound may be a little off, but the point should come across

The chimes in your first video could very well be some sort of code. There are people on these forums that could likely decipher it in a snap if it is.

The sounds in your second video are Native Americans chanting. There is a thread kicking around here somewhere that tells the story of Alcatraz. There was a few years after Alcatraz became abandoned where the Natives moved in and tried to reclaim the land as theirs. This is what ties the Tomahawk in. The ghostly spirits that now haunt Alcatraz are likely a mix of old prisoners and as demonstrated in your video Native Americans.

I'm sure somebody much more knowledgeable than me could explain in further detail.

AxFMMJ2VHew

Link for Mobile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxFMMJ2VHew

Here's the Infirmary one. The sound may be a little off, but the point should come across

The chimes in your first video could very well be some sort of code. There are people on these forums that could likely decipher it in a snap if it is.

The sounds in your second video are Native Americans chanting. There is a thread kicking around here somewhere that tells the story of Alcatraz. There was a few years after Alcatraz became abandoned where the Natives moved in and tried to reclaim the land as theirs. This is what ties the Tomahawk in. The ghostly spirits that now haunt Alcatraz are likely a mix of old prisoners and as demonstrated in your video Native Americans.

I'm sure somebody much more knowledgeable than me could explain in further detail.

Thanks for explaining the sounds in the second video. I had no idea what they were lol. But I've read the thread about the Native Americans. What's interesting is, is that it said that they (the native americans in the 1800s) would swim around the island gathering strength to leave, and I actually read the title of a book in the spawn room that said,"Alcatraz Swim Team Yearbook".

Also, about the sounds in the first video, I have heard the ham radio at a few more places: By Jug, By Deadshot, By Speed Cola and in the Power Room. But the wind chimes didn't play for these other spawns. It's all very strange

I think it was later than the 1800's. It was after they closed Alcatraz as a prison. The Natives basically reclaimed the land and lived there refusing to leave. I think they were eventually pushed out by the government. I'll have a read on it later and see if I can find something significant.

If the same sound in the first video is heard elsewhere without the chimes then I'd lean toward the chimes translating into a message of some sort.