afterlife trolling

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait until someone steals the plane on you, that's my number 1 piss off.

Unless everyone's together I don't even bother letting people know the Hells Retriever is ready to grab if I'm trying to get the free Blundergat because then they'll just go chill in the warden's office, hit the skull in there and wait for me to hit the rest and grab it on me.

Someone taking my Blundergat I can deal with, there's tonnes of awesome weapons in this map but its a pain getting to pack a punch without a good team let alone having someone screw you over and leave without you/ hang onto the last part.

• Administrators

When someone tries to revive me in Afterlife, I'll do the same thing on them, but with a crown of zombies around. I wot have to worry because my arsenal will get me out of a heated situation, but I can't say the same for them. Also, I try and complete anything Afterlife-related right before the round ends so I have another chance if I can shake off the troll.

I like to make sure that nobody gets the skull on top of the lamppost because...well, most people forget that it's there. The same goes for the roof. :P

I always leave the Warden's Office Skull for last because its right there :P

I don't hit the box very often though unless its firesale or I'm hoarding a crap tonne of points for no good reason, I try and stick with wall weapons off the bat so i can build points and open doors faster. I feel like I've had to open more doors on this map than the last two combined lol

This is why I always have the last part for the plane. Make sure no teammates are left behind.

Of course, one time I didn't do it and a random stole the plane by himself. I just started training in the spawn room, and waited for him to come back.

This is why I always have the last part for the plane. Make sure no teammates are left behind.

Of course, one time I didn't do it and a random stole the plane by himself. I just started training in the spawn room, and waited for him to come back.

ahahahaa!!!! yes! Reverse Trolls are my favourite XD

Thtas why I refuse to play with people without mics or even sometimes someone that doesn't sound nice.

lol like the guy in my post in the high round thread.

"im so good at zombies, i get to high rounds all the time." ... later "ok everyone stay out of the cafeteria thats my spot" *gets wardens office blundergat without teling anyone and doesnt let us get one out of box first* *goes down even in the easiest spot with the best weapon and rage quits*

:lol::lol: :lol:

I can't even play with randoms..

This is literally the translation from a Game I played earlier.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE PLANE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" *serial killer voice*

ME: yes....

"GOOD JUST LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY.. GRAB ALLL THE PARTSSSSSSSssssS"

Me: Dude could you turn your mic do-

"NO YOU NEED TO LISTEN

another guy: what

"PLANE PARTS THEN WE DONEEEEEEE OKAY *racial Slur* "

* I then Leave

Its getting worse...

I can't even play with randoms..

This is literally the translation from a Game I played earlier.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE PLANE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" *serial killer voice*

ME: yes....

"GOOD JUST LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY.. GRAB ALLL THE PARTSSSSSSSssssS"

Me: Dude could you turn your mic do-

"NO YOU NEED TO LISTEN

another guy: what

"PLANE PARTS THEN WE DONEEEEEEE OKAY *racial Slur* "

* I then Leave

Its getting worse...

Yeah I agree, I can't play a single game without either some guy acting like he doesn't know how to play the map, or some asswipe leaving without anyone with him aka holding onto the part til he wants to leave, the only time that I laughed my ass off during one of those matches was that a random took the plane and told everyone, you weren't with me so you don't get the right to leave with me (this is after proclaiming that we all suck and that we are bad players and teammates when he had 5 downs and every else had 0) he then got downed on the bridge and started yelling at us to revive him and all of us at the same time said KARMA :lol: