Curious find on Facebook - teleporters?

cwspellowe

I just happened to stumble upon Edward Richtofen on Facebook, and curiously there are photo albums entitled zm_transit among others.

Flicking through what appears to be a textures pack, I came across these:

Apologies if these have been seen somewhere else, i'm relatively new to Zombies, but if they are as I presume from previous map packs, why are they thrown in the middle of the Tranzit files?

No idea who the account is or where the pics are from, presumably from the PC version, but why would what appears to be two more pages in the same folder..?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another comic book page here;

Further findings show that there are in fact five areas to the Green Run map. There's the three initially selectable;

Town

Farm

Bus Depot

There's the fourth, the diner at the lower left, which you can't select, but clearly has its own texture (again no DLC yet, so if this is selectable later I do apologise)

And finally there's a texture for what appears to be the power station, with the collapsed pylon. Has anyone seen this anywhere in the game? There's nothing where it should be on the map

All the comic type images are from Black Ops 1, Der Reise, Nacht Der Untoten, and Moon. As for why the file names have transit in them? dont know but the Black Ops 2 map is TranZit, transit is just a regular english word for like travelling or commuting.

Never a bad idea to pass along info that is new to you, but none of this is new or substantial info :) cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I did some further reading and found the comic book pages from previous maps.

Why is there a power station icon though when it's not visible on the Green Run map?

There is.

I was having a look at this image (highest resolution image of Green Run I could find)

And upon further inspection, I noticed to the right of Town you can see the power station

I don't know why they made it so difficult to see, maybe there is someway of moving the fog or opening up that section to reveal a new game mode, like the Diner with Turned.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I did some further reading and found the comic book pages from previous maps.

Why is there a power station icon though when it's not visible on the Green Run map?

There is.

I was having a look at this image (highest resolution image of Green Run I could find)

And upon further inspection, I noticed to the right of Town you can see the power station

I don't know why they made it so difficult to see, maybe there is someway of moving the fog or opening up that section to reveal a new game mode, like the Diner with Turned.

I would imagine that they could open up the Power Plant section as a standalone map in future DLCs if they wished, maybe for Survival, Grief, Turned, or a new gamemode.