Mob of the Dead Soundtrack Released

Fans of the exciting new “Mob of the Dead” Zombies experience in Activision and Treyarch’s Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Uprising DLC Map Pack can now purchase the official soundtrack, available digitally worldwide on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Google Play, and more, via BFM Digital. The award-winning developer of Call of Duty: Black Ops II delivers 24 original compositions created specifically for the “Mob of the Dead”, as well as previously unreleased bonus tracks, from Tranzit and Die Rise.

Track Listing:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/call- ... 06390?ls=1

New trailer

W_3cjNiFvFE

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I want to have the whole soundtrack I would have to pay 26 bucks?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for posting.

If you buy each song seperately, I guess. But iTunes does a complete album cost. For this one, it is $9.99. So $10 for the whole album. I'm not sure if they still do the "Complete Your Album" where it will subtract what you've spent on the album already out of the cost of the album, but if so, I'd assume that if you bought 10 songs, the album would then cost .09 cents.

I got the Black Ops one for free. =_= (Hardened Edition)

So the question is, do I spend $10 on it now or wait until Black Ops II runs its course to see if they do another Moon deal (which I would hope)?

I'm waiting. If I want to listen, just go to YouTube.

Also, they can't put the Johnny Cash song on the album. They don't have the rights to it.

• Administrators

Ah, YouTube scragglers. The moment it pops up there, I'll begin my downloading spree. :lol:

Thanks for posting this up, Liam. I can honestly see myself purchasing the Final Plane Takeoff just because it sounds absolutely amazing despite the 36 second duration. I could just loop it endlessly and enjoy some really deep music.