Just wondering

What happened to that adfgx cypher?? And idk if im the only one too talk about this but with the nav cards still being by our names and treyarch changing the whole hud i doubt they would have left that in there by accident there has to be some way to use a nav card teleporting the spoon for th golden spork and upgrading the tomahawk make me wonder how much more stuff we can grab or teleport. Let me know your thoughts just brainstorming!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fated and mmx ihad a feeling you guys would reply hahaha you 2 are some of the coolest zombie conspirators that i have seen on this site and iunderstand theyare attached to your profile but, that still leaves my question as to what can we get with the redeemer and the fact that teleportation is still alive but only in th afterlife i feel there is more stuff we can teleport in the after life too build as there are 3 tables i doubt it could be a nav reader but who knows??

Teleport? I haven't completed EE and haven't looked up steps yet, so maybe I haven't gotten to that part.

The redeemer is just a fun melee weapon that is meant for players intending to go high rounds than what the Retriever is good for. Same with the Golden Spork.

The tables are part of our T4's quest. What will happen next map pack? I guess we'll find out!

And thank you for the compliment! It means a lot!

Teleport? I haven't completed EE and haven't looked up steps yet, so maybe I haven't gotten to that part.

The redeemer is just a fun melee weapon that is meant for players intending to go high rounds than what the Retriever is good for. Same with the Golden Spork.

The tables are part of our T4's quest. What will happen next map pack? I guess we'll find out!

And thank you for the compliment! It means a lot!

No problemo!! But with the teleport i am talking about the golden spork you have to zap the spoon and it teleports to the cafeteria where you then stir it in the tub of blood but you must have noticed when you shock a zombie they dont die they just teleport somewhere else on a map usually screwing things over but still this proves they are in fact being tansported. And has anyone figured out the a cat has 9 lives on the plans?

The three workbenches are just for convenience. No buildable is "attached" to one workbench... you can build either at any bench. There are three kind of spread around the map so you can build whatever you want in an area that suits your method of play (running the cafeteria? Build the shield there.)

I don't think the cat having 9 lives means anything more than "We have an afterlife mechanic in this map".

We've actually uncovered quite a bit in this map already, and I highly doubt there is anything major left to be discovered at this point. Possibly a couple minor Easter eggs, but with hundreds of thousands of people scouring every inch of the map and trying even the most random things for a week now, I think it's safe to say that if there were a big discovery like a Navcard table, we would have found it by now.