New Codes to Cipher - We Need Your Help!

GRILL

thanks for all the help guys. currently Wizard is working on the encoding, and he should have something for us really soon.

Is it just me or did anyone else realize that the guy that made the OP is actually missing one of the strips of paper? I know of four of them. I dont think there is anymore than that. Just thought i would bring this to everyone's attention.

Can you please show me where I can find the information on the 4th piece?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all the help guys. currently Wizard is working on the encoding, and he should have something for us really soon.

Is it just me or did anyone else realize that the guy that made the OP is actually missing one of the strips of paper? I know of four of them. I dont think there is anymore than that. Just thought i would bring this to everyone's attention.

Can you please show me where I can find the information on the 4th piece?

Yes sir I can. I will go take a screen shot for you and post back here in a few mins.

its decrypted. taken from the top comment in the 1st video. Use the matrix on the loading screen and go input by input to convert the text into words. It's essentially a modern day variant of the Hill cipher. The only issue is that Treyarch actually couldn't totally encode it all perfectly so gaps will appear. These are easily rectified by changing a number from the matrix up or down one. "updated with finn's cipher"

lKiNogbkBGA

YC7qgA-BAPs

YNO4VZvyhlU

W_incTikepM

That's pretty cool. I believe the third cipher that Billy wrote was a letter to his mother. He says in his monologue when downed that he had to bring money into the house somehow, and that his father thought he was bringing enough but was wrong. Perhaps he sent that to his mom to comfort her. Also,

Sal DeLuca

Al Capone

Sal wrote that the rival gang up north would start another massacre, which was the gang against Al Capone. I think that's too much of a coincidence.

Here's is PTG's video about what they the quotes are, but they intentionally left out how to decode it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDWwj3b6_3E

Wanks!

yes he did its on billy's chipper decode video its using the hill cipher he explained in the top comment how to decode it

Oh really? Great. Now go do it.

[Waits ten minutes.]

Couldn't do it? Right.

don't know how and don't want to know. I just posted the video's that's it.