Die Rise Building The Sliquifier Without Buying Doors

MrCaffiene82

Die Rise Building the "sliquifier" without buying any doors

Building the "sliquifier" with no cost, we know this guide is a bit late but there are still see people paying for all the debris and doors to build the sliquifier

What a lot of people may not know is you can build it on lvl 1 without spending 750 1000 credits for the doors or debris. But You will need the power on but you can use the service lift for that.

Its Quite hard to explain but very easy to do have a look at this quick guide below and you will save yourself some money

Guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX2_SrZlHzY

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to bring down a key with me. i would turn on power do the hold x trick to bring multiple parts at one time. I would then turn on power and run down stairs and build the 3 parts. i would grab my key and run over to the remington elevator. by the time im done its usually coming down. I would then jump up with my key and get the last part and use the key to bring it down.

What I do now is I don't even worry about the key. I just jump over and get the three parts built. and then run over to the remington elevator. once i get the fourth part i just go back over to the remington elevator and use the drop down method where you can fall down and get rack back up to the floor. I then build the sliq and by then the double elevators are already down and I just get a ride up to the roof and start knifing away to get my bowie knife. If i get trapped i just shoot with the sliq

and its a good help to have the sliq built in the earlier rounds just because the zombies are running later on and if you try to do it mid round your fucked lol.

Cool didn't realize you could do this. But my only problem with this is the first couple of rounds are really meant for point-building. I think I'd rather use this to build it, but then just leave it setting there until I needed it so that I could have that extra weapon slot for an AK or a PDW.