MotD too Easy?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, this is the freedom of zombies. Are you Forced to use the Mystery Box? Then don't? Are you even forced to leave the starting area? Then don't!

The freedom of zombies gives you just enough restrictions but enough freedom to make your own choices, make a 'No Mystery Box' challenge for yourself, make it challenging for yourself if it is too easy, you're not obligated to grab the blundergat out of the box, that's the magic of zombies!

You see, this is the freedom of zombies. Are you Forced to use the Mystery Box? Then don't? Are you even forced to leave the starting area? Then don't!

The freedom of zombies gives you just enough restrictions but enough freedom to make your own choices, make a 'No Mystery Box' challenge for yourself, make it challenging for yourself if it is too easy, you're not obligated to grab the blundergat out of the box, that's the magic of zombies!

+1

This post is awesome

Hi everyone! This is my first post on this forum, but I have been looking around here for a while now. I think it is a bit difficult to compare this map to the other black ops 2 maps because in Tranzit and Die rise it was a bit harder to set up your game and collect all the perks but in this it is much quicker to get all your perks set up and it is easier to know the location of them. I love this map and I think it is up to standards with the top zombie maps like in black ops 1. :)

Its perfect. It is hard to start, medium on the 15-20s then it gets hard on 30+. This is my favorite map so far. IVe conquered maps before and lost interest but ive been to round 38 on this map and im still lovin it.

Again, hard to start out, easy at the middle, hard at the end.

PS: BLUNDERGAT IS BEST WEAPON (BEST PONY: RAINBOW DASH \(O.O\) :D ).