Upgrade Hells Retriever To Hells Redeemer Guide

Upgrade "Hells Retriever To Hells Redeemer" Mob Of The Dead

This Guide will show you how to upgrade Hells Retriever To Hells Redeemer

Step 1 Feed All The Hell Hounds

Step 2 Retrieve Hells Retriever

Step 3 Complete the plane and fly to the GG bridge

IMPPORTANT PART Kill 33 Zombies using the tomahawk on the bridge

Step 4 Return to the island and place the hells Retriever in too the Lava below Electric Cherry

Step 5 In afterlife retrieve hells redeemer from the same place you got the tomahawk in the first place

Video Guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cf7xJHVOsA

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried 33 kills but i didnt get the sound and i was disappointed but i went back to GG and only used the T hawk ONLY on the bridge for a whole round. didnt shoot once and wen i killed the last zombie on round 13 i was on it gave me that weird screech sound and i could get the reedemer.

• Administrators

I'm not sure where everyone is throwing theirs, but I usually go underneath the set of stairs on the way to the Warden's Office (near one of the power switches) and if you look where there ought to be a cell, there is some tables/debris and the portal right across from it. You can throw the Hell's Retriever easily from there, and it seems to work every time given you did the bridge part correctly.

The hells redeemer is at best a little glitchy.

After lots of experimentation I have found that as long as I do 2 entire rounds, plus a 3rd and leave a few zombies at the end and then try, I always get it.

I have got it after 1 round, and failed after doing 2 rounds....which is the same story for a lot of my friends.

I have never heard the laugh either in my game, or in any video I have seen on it.

The hells redeemer is at best a little glitchy.

After lots of experimentation I have found that as long as I do 2 entire rounds, plus a 3rd and leave a few zombies at the end and then try, I always get it.

I have got it after 1 round, and failed after doing 2 rounds....which is the same story for a lot of my friends.

I have never heard the laugh either in my game, or in any video I have seen on it.

Check this if you want to know exactly how to do it

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=31717

Also it is not a laugh you are supposed to hear but the Afterlife sound.(What we thought was Denizens before the map came out)

I seem to be having really bad luck with this.

I kill for DAYS on the GG bridge with my retreiver, and I come back and can't throw it in the pit. It keeps coming back to me!

What am I doing wrong?

Are you sure you aren't shooting one single bullet? Just go to the bridge, kill all the zombies with a weapon in the round you are. The next one, just use the Retriever and when it's over go back to the Island. That always works for me.

I seem to be having really bad luck with this.

I kill for DAYS on the GG bridge with my retreiver, and I come back and can't throw it in the pit. It keeps coming back to me!

What am I doing wrong?

Are you sure you aren't shooting one single bullet? Just go to the bridge, kill all the zombies with a weapon in the round you are. The next one, just use the Retriever and when it's over go back to the Island. That always works for me.

Yes, it just doesn't always work. I'm not sure if there's another factor that we're missing or what. I was trying to show a friend how to do it the other night... we went to the bridge at the end of round 8 with 1 zombie left. We both ran rounds 9 and 10 without firing any shots at all (I'm 100% positive) and then returned at the end of round 11 with a couple zombies left, and the pit would not take either of our retrievers.

The next day I tried again... on a solo run I went to the bridge on round 7 with 1 zombie left. Killed that zombie, Brutus, and everything until the end of round 10 using only the redeemer. No shots fired, no grenades, no claymores... nothing but the Retriever. Returned at the end of 10 and again the pit would not take my Retriever. Went back a couple rounds later and ran another 2 rounds with the Retriever and it finally worked.