the zombies are stretching infinitely?!

So lately in green run, specifically the stamin up building in town, I have been getting weird reactions from the zombies when I kill them in a hoard. Before die rise came out they were being flung around the map when I shot them with high power weapons. Now when get a lot of headshots at the same time the zombies curl up and stretch out in the air..to multiple points at the same time. It's really freaky. The last one I saw was the neck and head of a zombie stretched out like a snake above the box location..maybe this is an effect of testing new wonder weapons or map effects? Any one else experience these weird glitches in this part of green run?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my friend were playing Mob of the dead and we were camping near the big gate opposite side to Juggernog. Well I was shooting groups of them with my raygun and they just exploded and started glitching into the wall like they were being pulled by something, but my friend didn't see it but then the same thing happened to him when he got the raygun. Just a glitch I suppose.

Is it only triggered by Zombies?

I saw this at Bus Depot once that was so bad, it stretched the center awning down towards the pavement and actually blocked my view to the mystery box...Standing on the other side from where the start room is, looking back to where the box spawns, there was a wall of black, but my team mate could walk through it and of course they didn't see it, but it seemed to come from the edge of the awning.

It persisted until the bus came. weird...

• 3 weeks later...