Connection between BO1 DLC and future DLC

Hey guys, first thread here and I thought I'd start with something I found interesting. Now keep in mind I'm pretty new around these parts so if this has been brought up previously please forgive.

So I was sitting around with a fellow member of the forum and getting frustrated err I mean playing die rise when a thought passed through. The first DLC was Ascension, followed by Call of the Dead, Shangri, and Moon. Well in Die Rise we ascend to a rooftop battle w zombies, and next was another installment of the "of the Dead" series. Maybe next up is the mythical land series of Shangri La to possibly Atlantis, and as for Moon, perhaps the center of the earth, or Mars.

What do you guys think? Any validity or is this just the rantings of a burned out zomb slayer?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It certainly is a plausible link. However, I think it is probably a little TOO hypothetical and coincidental to perhaps be considered as a definitive link.

Personally, I would expect Darvas to be the "Fantasy" map, although I'm pretty sure I would be the only one to follow this, and given the last map of BO1 was originally supposed to be Paris NOT Moon, this one is difficult to place. Certainly if it were to be a city map I would expect Paris or London. Specifically the Parisian Catacombs. Especially given how long Treyarch have had to perfect a Paris map for an epic conclusion to BO2. However if we were to go down the line of Moon, I guess I would say I would expect us to be travelling either to Hell, or to Aether itself.

That's probably just my wishful thinking :lol: However I correctly predicted China so who knows! Good job!

-Jolteon