What do you REALLY think about Black Ops 2 zombies?

MrFrenzyBox

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, ThrowAmonkeyBomb here and this is what i think:

Green run:not terrible do to survival maps, hate tranzit.

NTZ.Chalenging, wish perks werent random but then again thats what makes it hard.

Die Rise:great map, not a massive fan of the way high rounds in solo are played though,definetely original.

MOTD;havent played it yet,on ps3 :)

• 5 months later...

I love where it's gone.

Sometimes there is too much annoying waiting (fog runs, elevators are the worst, running around the maps getting everything), but overall, i like these much better than bo1 zombies. They can't dethrone the originals due to nostalgia, but I'm quite happy with bo2 (even the mp cod is a huge step up, but that's no surprise as bo1 existed only to keep mw3 from being the worst cod ever. Sad but true).

• 5 months later...

I find BO2 zombies takes so long, that's what spoils it for me.

The maps I adore playing are Nuketown, followed by Town. They might be a bit boring, but I love them because there's so much less hassle. No building things, waiting for lifts, weather....

I don't want to have one game last for 3 hours, and only get to r30.

I do enjoy BO2 zombies a lot, just not as much as BO1.

Also, the fact it doesn't save games when someone quits/lags out is really crap.