Orange Sky Light

Just noticed this in a game, I'd be grateful if someone could get a pic for me but if you go to the bridge (not sure if it takes more than once by the time I had noticed it I'd been like 4 times) and look up in the sky on the side opposite the fireworks there us a bright orange light that is floating in the distance. Not sure why/if it is important but treyarch doesn't put things in by accident.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a post about this earlier. but i bet its hard to find so i don't blame you.

basically they said it was some sort of gaming error or something to that nature. basically when someone goes down it looks like they are below you. that orange light is just alcatraz i think is what they said.

No... you guys know there's an easter egg where the sun comes down close to Alcatraz right? You have to type in the combination "699" 69 times in the tunnel, then the sun will come down. Then you have you knife up in the air directly at the sun with the Golden Spork and it will shine off it Indiana jones like. And you get lifted up in the sky right above Phd Flopper and Mule kick and as you're getting raised down by the perks you will have to fend off a couple flaming denizens. And VALLA. Bing bang poof EASTER EGG! :twisted: :roll:

No... you guys know there's an easter egg where the sun comes down close to Alcatraz right? You have to type in the combination "699" 69 times in the tunnel, then the sun will come down. Then you have you knife up in the air directly at the sun with the Golden Spork and it will shine off it Indiana jones like. And you get lifted up in the sky right above Phd Flopper and Mule kick and as you're getting raised down by the perks you will have to fend off a couple flaming denizens. And VALLA. Bing bang poof EASTER EGG! :twisted: :roll:

OMG this works 100%! Try it, is great!

Jk. :D

But yeah, that orange light is just an error.

What's up with Treyarch and their fetish for light-glitching thingies? First Tranzit then MotD.