Moon reskined to Paris idea????

Moon was originally Paris as many know however I recently watched Playthegamecentral's A Drowning in Paris and I hope they bring back Moon in Black Ops 2 but retexture the map to recreate the original Paris idea.

An example of reskinning a map would be studio, that is a reskinned version of Firing Range!

A Drowning in Paris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLFnJsrsiis

Like or Dislike? :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... I don't think anyone wants a reskinned zombie map. That's a waste for the one zombie map per pack. Would rather have the normal moon map anyways, fun physics and ideas whereas Paris would be meh.

This, although I don't want to see Moon in BO2

If they were to reskin a map, moon would be an awful choice. The only things moon had going for it was the physics. (And the fact that it was the moon) and the Hacker. Which I would love to see again, or a similar equipment. I hated playing moon because of the way it was set up. It was far too linear. IMO