Mob of the Dead Movie Poster

Hello everyone. I hope you are all enjoying Mob of the Dead as much as I am, as it is one of, if not the best zombie maps to date. I have just joined these forums because of the amount of interesting, new information on here related to the map that you guys have already discovered, and also so that I could ask you all about something. I know you may think that this should apply to the "Media" part of these forums, but I think it belongs here because it is directly related to this map. Anyway, here it is, has anybody seen this poster or does anyone have any information about it? I really want a copy of this for my wall but that picture is way too small to blow up without making it look terrible so I am searching the internet for where it came from, where i can get one, or for a higher quality version. I have already tried to search Google for it with a visual search but nothing helpful really came up. Thank you in advance for any help that you can offer.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This poster is extremely limited edition right now, just like the Call of the Dead poster was when it was first revealed.

I'm pretty sure the only way to get it is to work at Activision/Treyarch or win the Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Sweepstakes. They may become more available via giveaways later down the line, much like the Call of the Dead poster.

Here's an image of Carbonfibah's poster.

This poster is extremely limited edition right now, just like the Call of the Dead poster was when it was first revealed.

I'm pretty sure the only way to get it is to work at Activision/Treyarch or win the Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Sweepstakes. They may become more available via giveaways later down the line, much like the Call of the Dead poster.

Here's an image of Carbonfibah's poster.

Thanks for the info, I didn't expect to get an answer that was as helpful as yours so soon considering how much I've searched for this info. That's kinda disappointing though, hopefully there will be good quality reprints of them online in a few weeks or months like there are for the Call of the Dead poster.

thanks for the info been looking for this poster as well as the call of duty black ops first strike poster.

i have the Call of The Dead Poster! :D

i wish they would make a poster of "five" & the new crew.

hey maybe some good artists out there can make some fanmade posters :D i'd like to have one for every map.

Yeah, they really need one for "Five", I was just thinking about that yesterday, and yeah the first thing I did on here was search the forums for posters and I was very impressed with Infest's posters. I just wish Treyarch decided to make a poster for every map and go back and make them for the old maps too, they'd make a lot of money that way.

they really need to make a zombies movie the storyline is so interesting thatit wouldmake a great movie if directedandactedout correct

I personally prefer that they stay with games because if they went through all the trouble to make a movie, the story would be nowhere near as rich as it is now and with every new map, although if they could manage it while keeping a strong story, itd be big, CoDZ for most people (including me) is the only reason why they buy Call of Duty games at all.

oh i really like the die rise one! we should have a place on this site for people to post fan art :D (unless we already do)

its times like this i wish i had a computer & a printer :/ (i use my wii U to go on this site) i am trained in the way of media arts when i whent to school so i could probably make some cool posters.

oh DrRictofen i replyed to your Msg. but idk if it went thru to you? i am not very good with that kind of stuff still learning.

oh i really like the die rise one! we should have a place on this site for people to post fan art :D (unless we already do)

its times like this i wish i had a computer & a printer :/ (i use my wii U to go on this site) i am trained in the way of media arts when i whent to school so i could probably make some cool posters.

oh DrRictofen i replyed to your Msg. but idk if it went thru to you? i am not very good with that kind of stuff still learning.

I agree. The closest thing I saw was the "Media" area but it was mostly videos and there's a lot of cool art that can be produced from the zombies storyline.

And no I don't see your message but I'm new here too so ill check on user cp.

Edit: Yeah, nothing. Maybe try again, idk. I was having trouble pming you in the first place.

I feel ya same for me I hate mw I only buy cod games with zombies myself andyour probablyriteany video game converted into a movie flopped

Yeah I bought mw3 and it was terrible. All of iw's games are the same and now their next cod game is pretty much copying BO2.

I won the official Call of the Dead poster from Carbonfibah a while back. It still looks really good even after seeing it every day.

You guys are so lucky. I didn't even know that CotD was getting a poster and I didn't know one existed until this new Mob of the Dead one was revealed.

If anyone out there is reading this and has an official Call of the Dead poster that they're bored of and want to sell, please pm me!

Also, lets use this thread to post any info on what ways there are to acquire this poster as they come up.

• 2 weeks later...