BEST Solo Strategy (total description no video)

So you spawn in while in purgatory run over to the cafeteria side and look through the baricaded door and see if see the wardens key through the window. If its there go ahead and follow the rest of this strategy and if it isn't start over. Now lets go ahead and get started run and turn on the power to the cell door. kill 5 zombies without injuring the 6th.

Now run over and buy the door (opposite of library) and run over to the afterlife box. go into afterlife and do three things. Tun on the power to the tunnel door and power off the electricity to the wardens key. and also turn on the power to the cell door if you want to. revive yourself, get the wardens key, and head downstairs to the laundry room

open the laundry room door with the key. run over to the remington and go into afterlife and power up the washing machine. revive yourself then go turn on the washer machine. this will spawn 24 more zombies. train these up and kill only if you need to. shouldn't be to hard, you are on round 1 and the fire trapping you inside the laundry room lasts about 30-35 seconds:D

run back to spawn and run over to the first doggy in the cell block and feed him. It takes 6 zombies to fill him up. now run back to spawn where the double points are. (Hopefully you don't get a nuke like i just did while writing this so i started over). Get the double points and go ahead and get 2000 points and head to the second dog in the infirmy while not killing any zombies. Feed him and that should be another 6 zombies.

you should have 21 kills and a few left. go to the last double points in the cell blocks by the mp5 and kill the last few. I had a total of 2k points at the end of this.

Open the door to the gondola from the library room. go into after life and power cherry cola and power the gondola. Now get the 750 points by killing the 8 zombies. don't kill them all just enough to get 750.

Now that you are at the docks run down to the propane tank and open the door with the wardens key. go into afterlife there and run to jug to power it up. after powering up jug run over to the plane part and power that up. then revive yourself. Now go up to the dog. You can go ahead and get the piece to the zombie shield now or wait till later. this is a personal choice (choose wisely... lol)

By the time you have fed the third dog, the third roun is probably over and you are probably all out of ammo. its round 4 so you don't need jug so go ahead and buy the tommy gun (m1927). now its time to get some points.by the end of round 4 you should have enough for jug. get it.

alright by the end of round 5 you should have 3 purgatorys left if you are still flawless. now go ahead and open up the generator room and use your purgatory to turn off the generators to get the next plane piece to unlock in the wardens office

By the end of round 6 you should have anywhere from 3.5k to 6k depending on how much you knifed or had double points. i had 5k. So now to do the spiral staircase and get the next plane piece. There will be 2 doors to this staircase and you should see the last piece to the shield by the time you get to the top of the staircase. make sure you used your key to open the case to the combination. Use your afterlife to do the combo then revive yourself and pick up the piece.

buy the next door at the top of the staircase, then go get your hell's retriever. Now turn back and go to the wardens office. if you don't have enough to buy this door you may need to go another round and get some points. i would advise you to go back to the docks to do this and then at the end of the round come back to the warden's office and do as i say.

go into afterlife and power up the door and then power up speed cola. Now grap the part to the plane and the part to the acid gat kit. and if you want to get the free blundergat the extra skull. or you can leave that till the end so as soon as you get it you will be there with the free blundergat.

well guys thats basically it. you will have jug/ the zombie shield and all the parts to the plane by round 6. isn't that great. now go and do the rest because after this it really becomes personal choice what you do.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis very good.

I do it a little different by using the *2 in the spawn on the first 5, then the *2 outside the cafeteria on the first 1/2 or so of what spawns from the machine.

First dog etc, round 2, 2nd dog upstairs. Round 3/4 get to Jugg, 3rd dog.

Parts in a similar order. Do everything at docks, save to 3 lives again and head up.

Numbers and DT together. Get Axe.

2 skulls at docks.

Then wardens office, speed and extra *2. 2 parts in office. Get skull.

Build shield in cafe, hit box until DM and ideally Blunder, if I don't get Blunder will take from wardens desk.

You see where I'm going, but like you, I think people should do it how they want after the initial stuff :)

Great starting tips. Thanks for sharing BSZombie & Chopper.

I actually did pretty much what you two have posted & before I even read this!

Opening the laundry & collecting the sheet on round 1 is such a winner. I didn't realise that a whole hoard spawn when you go down there. Line the train up, shoot with the pistol = shiteloads of points. I wish I had of thought about getting the double points first.

Then I -

- Feed the Dog in the Cellblock, active the gondola & Lectric Cherry

- Go feed the dog near the roof, get plane piece & open roof.

- Ride the gondola, open gate & get dock plane piece & Jugg, get plane piece.

- Get Jugg & Feed dog at docks, activate the generator thing (for wardens office)

- Activate numbers & Double Tap. Get Tomahawk & Double tap. Get 2 Skulls at Docks.

- Go to Wardens office & get plane piece, Speed Cola & Skull.

- Get Skull near spawn & skull on roof, build Acid kit & get Blundergat from wardens office.

- Upgrade Blundergat & Fly away happily ever after.

I got the Ray Gun early on from the box so I went to the bridge at round 8 or 9. I Trained on the GG bridge till Round 27, no downs, Ray Gun & Blundergat. I then got stuck on a wall, zombies kept attacking me after I fired the Acidgat, Electric Cherry didn't do s**t. 5 Boss' at once for 12 rounds can get frustrating with the screen shakes, but Ray Gun is good until your getting low in ammo. Lost concentration for a second & ended up with 4 downs in quick succession with heaps of ammo to spare.

I haven't played MotD very much so I'm glad that what I did was pretty much a good starting strategy. Im pretty s**t at BO2 so I'm stoked with this solo Run.

Thanks again for the tips.

Two changes to the strategy. I do not advise you to restart the game till you get the key to spawn in the right place. This will affect your rank. I spent 10 games trying to get the perfect start (The key would spawn by warden's office or i would get a nuke) I looked at my emblem and i was deranked. never once went down but for some reason i lost my shotguns.

Another change. when going to the gondola, do not buy the door that is located by the first dog location (the one that is 2000 points) Another way to the gondola is to buy the door from the infirmary. its 1000 and its located right across from the entrance to the infirmary. this saves you 1000 points. With this i had dogs fed and jug on round 3.

There is never a point in restarting, as you have to open that door to get to the wardens office regardless.

There is no real point in knifing all the zombies on 1 that spawn from the machine, just headshot them and reduce the chance of a nuke. After firing alot of pistol ammo. TBH, I could have got Jugg on round 3 everytime if I had just shot instead of knifing.

You have 47 zombies in the first 3 rounds, almost all on *2. Take 5 away from the first round you have knifed, which gives you around 2500.

So 42 zombies at 200 a pop is 8400, plus your 2500. More than enough to get it all done. Even if all the zombies on 2 and 3, which totals to 21 are only at 100 plus say 20 per zombie for extra bullets and pistol, you will still have enough to get Jugg on 3, but may not complete the 3rd dog. Again, this is not an issue.

To summise, just headshot all those extra zombies on round 1, at *2. More than enough points to do everything, but avoiding a nuke which is pretty much a required restart. As it takes around 6 minutes to get them all hoarded and out, it's just wasting time :)

I actually did pretty much what you two have posted & before I even read this!

You're such a hipster!

I play 90% solo, and I'm on PS3, so I'll be all over this thread as soon as I get this map (or bum a few games off of my Xbox friends.) very nicely done! It's also nice to see some of CoDz's finest providing their input. Stay classy y'all.

• 1 year later...

So you spawn in while in purgatory run over to the cafeteria side and look through the baricaded door and see if see the wardens key through the window. If its there go ahead and follow the rest of this strategy and if it isn't start over. Now lets go ahead and get started run and turn on the power to the cell door. kill 5 zombies without injuring the 6th.

Now run over and buy the door (opposite of library) and run over to the afterlife box. go into afterlife and do three things. Tun on the power to the tunnel door and power off the electricity to the wardens key. and also turn on the power to the cell door if you want to. revive yourself, get the wardens key, and head downstairs to the laundry room

open the laundry room door with the key. run over to the remington and go into afterlife and power up the washing machine. revive yourself then go turn on the washer machine. this will spawn 24 more zombies. train these up and kill only if you need to. shouldn't be to hard, you are on round 1 and the fire trapping you inside the laundry room lasts about 30-35 seconds:D

run back to spawn and run over to the first doggy in the cell block and feed him. It takes 6 zombies to fill him up. now run back to spawn where the double points are. (Hopefully you don't get a nuke like i just did while writing this so i started over). Get the double points and go ahead and get 2000 points and head to the second dog in the infirmy while not killing any zombies. Feed him and that should be another 6 zombies.

you should have 21 kills and a few left. go to the last double points in the cell blocks by the mp5 and kill the last few. I had a total of 2k points at the end of this.

Open the door to the gondola from the library room. go into after life and power cherry cola and power the gondola. Now get the 750 points by killing the 8 zombies. don't kill them all just enough to get 750.

Now that you are at the docks run down to the propane tank and open the door with the wardens key. go into afterlife there and run to jug to power it up. after powering up jug run over to the plane part and power that up. then revive yourself. Now go up to the dog. You can go ahead and get the piece to the zombie shield now or wait till later. this is a personal choice (choose wisely... lol)

By the time you have fed the third dog, the third roun is probably over and you are probably all out of ammo. its round 4 so you don't need jug so go ahead and buy the tommy gun (m1927). now its time to get some points.by the end of round 4 you should have enough for jug. get it.

alright by the end of round 5 you should have 3 purgatorys left if you are still flawless. now go ahead and open up the generator room and use your purgatory to turn off the generators to get the next plane piece to unlock in the wardens office

By the end of round 6 you should have anywhere from 3.5k to 6k depending on how much you knifed or had double points. i had 5k. So now to do the spiral staircase and get the next plane piece. There will be 2 doors to this staircase and you should see the last piece to the shield by the time you get to the top of the staircase. make sure you used your key to open the case to the combination. Use your afterlife to do the combo then revive yourself and pick up the piece.

buy the next door at the top of the staircase, then go get your hell's retriever. Now turn back and go to the wardens office. if you don't have enough to buy this door you may need to go another round and get some points. i would advise you to go back to the docks to do this and then at the end of the round come back to the warden's office and do as i say.

go into afterlife and power up the door and then power up speed cola. Now grap the part to the plane and the part to the acid gat kit. and if you want to get the free blundergat the extra skull. or you can leave that till the end so as soon as you get it you will be there with the free blundergat.

well guys thats basically it. you will have jug/ the zombie shield and all the parts to the plane by round 6. isn't that great. now go and do the rest because after this it really becomes personal choice what you do.

I think it is a good strategy, but after yo do that you should get either a raygun or both Blundergtas, but you NEED the acid gat. Don´t open the door next to the spiral staircase (where the Uzi is) and just put Claymores there and keep them out using the acid gat and after round30 go to the cafeteria and use the acid trap strategy.

Funny how I'm posting a year after this thread was made but yeah. This guide is good for getting Jug asap but otherwise it hurts you in the long run if you follow this.

The fastest strategy in Mob is running the acid trap strategy with the Redeemer, and the best way for doing it fast is to keep both the shower and infirmary doors from the cafeteria closed. As long as you get your redeemer, jug and the gat from the box (preferably) you are good. Honestly you don't really have to even use the box for it. I hit Round 170 without even recycling it once.

Once you stop camping and start training the only perk you need is Jug. Speed Cola is recommended for Insta-kill but no other perks are advised.

It's actually a lot simpler than a lot of people think.

Edited by Dahniska