Hells Redeemer

I heard about it but dont know if its true but if you throw hells retriever in the portal to hell under the 1st hellhound the go to the retrievers pick up spot & pick it up in spooky ghost mode it will be blue & more powerfull? dk if its true going to bed now will try it layter Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Going to add this to OP: (way2g00)

Got it.

1.-Kill zombies (30+) only with the Retriever in the GG Bridge.

2.-Return to the island and throw it to the hell portal or whatever.

3.-Wait a round, and go to the tomohawk spawn point in afterlife mode.

4.-Grab it.

It's stronger, I think you throw it faster, you can power-it up 3 times instead of 2, and... its blue! :D

Hope this helps.

Credits LiamFTWinter, PTG

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard abut dont know if its true but if you throw hells retriever in the portal to hell under the 1st hellhound the go to the retrievers pick up spot & pick it up in spooky gohst mode it will be blue & more powerfull? dk if its true going to bed now will try it layter Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know where you heard this... or where I heard about it at least. Ngtzombies uploaded a video before the map came out speculating about it being able to happen. after the map was released I saw his vid in the related videos and clicked on it hoping to see how to do it. but sadly i saw the date was before the map came out.

I just did it. It becomes the Hell's Redeemer.

You have to kill a bunch of Zombies with the Retriever then throw it into the lava pit.

Wait a round and then while in Purgatory, go into the "secret room" where the Retriever spawns and you'll be able to pick it up.

Revive yourself and you'll have the Hell's Redeemer.

I just did it. It becomes the Hell's Redeemer.

You have to kill a bunch of Zombies with the Retriever then throw it into the lava pit.

Wait a round and then while in Purgatory, go into the "secret room" where the Retriever spawns and you'll be able to pick it up.

Revive yourself and you'll have the Hell's Redeemer.

So stronger? Longer range? Is it different at all?

Got it.

4.-Grab it.

It's stronger, I think you throw it faster, you can power-it up 3 times instead of 2, and... its blue! :D

Hope this helps.

Got it.

4.-Grab it.

Hope this helps.

The first guy did not mention killing them on the bridge also where do you have to be located to throw it in, I put myself to the right of the dog head emplacement and I could not throw it in.

Also I think I heard a noise after killing a couple zombie with the tomahawk is there supposed to be a noise like with the spoon sacrifice?? (Demonic Laugh)

The first guy did not mention killing them on the bridge also where do you have to be located to throw it in, I put myself to the right of the dog head emplacement and I could not throw it in.

Also I think I heard a noise after killing a couple zombie with the tomahawk is there supposed to be a noise like with the spoon sacrifice?? (Demonic Laugh)

Believe me. You MUST kill zombies in the bridge, if you don't the Tomohawk will not stay on the portal.

Once you get the kills, throw it from the fences in front of the dog, it's pretty easy and you have a perfect line of sight.

About the laugh, I thought it would be, but no. It looks like there's no way to know when you are done, just try it every time you return from the bridge.

Believe me. You MUST kill zombies in the bridge, if you don't the Tomohawk will not stay on the portal.

Once you get the kills, throw it from the fences in front of the dog, it's pretty easy and you have a perfect line of sight.

About the laugh, I thought it would be, but no. It looks like there's no way to know when you are done, just try it every time you return from the bridge.

Okay thanks if I can get it to work I will post proof

Well I just tried that 3 times in the same game and I counted 40+ zombies every time and I could never throw my tomahawk in the portal. So until more people can confirm this is true I can't say it is.

Pretty frustrating, I spent the whole evening trying to get it to work

Got it.

4.-Grab it.

Hope this helps.

I've killed about 100 zombies on bridge using retriever, came back to lava pit and threw it and keep but it keeps returning. Can you use other guns with retriever while you are on bridge or does it have to be only Retriever. Given I already have 30+ kills using that.

Got it.

4.-Grab it.

Hope this helps.

I've killed about 100 zombies on bridge using retriever, came back to lava pit and threw it and keep but it keeps returning. Can you use other guns with retriever while you are on bridge or does it have to be only Retriever. Given I already have 30+ kills using that.

Hey i'm on round 27, I have at least 200 hundred kills with ONLY the tomahawk and it simply won't work

I've been in this game for at least 5 hours now just running in circles on the bridge

Got it.

4.-Grab it.

Hope this helps.

Hey i'm on round 27, I have at least 200 hundred kills with ONLY the tomahawk and it simply won't work

I've been in this game for at least 5 hours now just running in circles on the bridge

Nevermind, after coming back from the bridge now, it works

and it's still 1 hit kill on round 33

Ended the game at 36