Mystery Box is angry...? Black Ops 2

marrowsmith

I need some help! I don't know what is happening! I was playing zombies online on Black Ops 2 on the map 'town', and every time I went to the mystery box there was a bluish magical flash and it slammed shut, either that or it opened but the first gun in the cycle just sat at the bottom of it and I couldn't get it. The first time it happened i assumed it was just an internet glitch at the wrong time, however it happened every time I went to the box. Eventually, after the box had been moved by someone getting the teddy bear, I went to it and there was a blue 'puff' or flash by the box and it slammed shut with a sort of 'boulder falling and covering the entrance to the cave' sound. It took the points/money I'd used to pay for the gun (950), but I never got a single gun from it, I had to try and survive on the wall guns :( . Does anyone know why this has happened and what I can do to prevent happening next time?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some help! I don't know what is happening! I was playing zombies online on Black Ops 2 on the map 'town', and every time I went to the mystery box there was a bluish magical flash and it slammed shut, either that or it opened but the first gun in the cycle just sat at the bottom of it and I couldn't get it. The first time it happened i assumed it was just an internet glitch at the wrong time, however it happened every time I went to the box. Eventually, after the box had been moved by someone getting the teddy bear, I went to it and there was a blue 'puff' or flash by the box and it slammed shut with a sort of 'boulder falling and covering the entrance to the cave' sound. It took the points/money I'd used to pay for the gun (950), but I never got a single gun from it, I had to try and survive on the wall guns :( . Does anyone know why this has happened and what I can do to prevent happening next time?

If you were playing co-op,someone through and emp most likely.Welcome to codz,im ThrowAmonkeyBomb, hope you stick around :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Are

Don't listen to WKZ Clan. You did something to anger the Box Gods, and you suffered for it.

Are you….. Mocking him…. :mellow: …. :angry:

On topic, yeah I hate EMPS as they ruin grief mode: 

Greif town/farm: LOL guyz i gots emp grin-ades! Lol, must fallow their berst playa n EMP ERRYTING he doz...

Cellblock: No jug, great concept, but the lack of jug makes it so it's not a completely "fair" game in my mind, as sometime you do just get fudged over… 

Buried: No skill… Rape the box, whoever gets the paralyzer wins… That simple… Always true… 

Why we just can't have a regular grief mode where there are no stupid gimmicks is beyond me…