the cycle continues vs. cycle is broken?

Just curious has anyone finished pop goes the weasel and killed the 3 players with al, So that the cycle is broken and doesn't continue? I think this is going to be another choice in the story like helping to choose maxis or richtofen. Wonder if it's broken does it change any of the other maps.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that this is the choice that WEthe players get to choose because im pretty sure i seen a post or a video saying that WE THE PLAYERSget to choose whether or not the O4 come back and i think that this is our choice, do we continue the cycle or do we break it? cause if we get to choose the storyline then if theres another zombie game that comes out there gonna have to make these achievments and things we do in-game relevant. but this is just my opinion anyone feel free to add what you like or flame me and tell me im wrong!

I myself have done both ways, killing the Weasel and the Weasel killing everyone else. The exact same outcome, the game ends but the screen goes white and says'THE CYCLE CONTINUES' when you kill the weasel and 'THE CYCLE IS BROKEN' when the weasel kills everyone else

I myself have done both ways, killing the Weasel and the Weasel killing everyone else. The exact same outcome, the game ends but the screen goes white and says'THE CYCLE CONTINUES' when you kill the weasel and 'THE CYCLE IS BROKEN' when the weasel kills everyone else

That's not the exact same outcome, though. The ending screen text appears to let us know that something more could happen later with a broken cycle v. a continued cycle. With the continued cycle, they continue to spawn into Alcatraz, reliving the same day over and over again, unable to continue into the future. With a broken cycle, our story remains unfinished, with Weasel on the bridge, the others dead, and the zombies not attacking Weasel. He can now advance into the future, possibly with zombies at his aid. We'll see Weasel again if we choose to break the cycle IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

When you. Kill the weasel, thegame becomes irrelivant since that's the ending... you kill the weasel and then game over. Your lose everything except the leader board. Buuutt, when weasel kills everyone, for example I did it with the upgraded mr.death machine,... everyone leaves, leaving you as a host??? I'm just walking around with. Nuin to do. Looking for clues. With a big o sign in the middle of the screen saying the cycle is broken.

If I could ask a question, why are there four people hanging over the chairs? Didn't the other three kill Weasle and then were executed? Why would there be four bodies representing that unless there was a 4th inmate killed with the other three (jump scare guy?)

What happens when nobody kills anybody at the GG Bridge?

Eventually the zombies and Brutuses will kill the three besides Weasel. Try and fight as you may, you will run out of ammo and screw up somewhere, and then you will die. So, there is always an ending.

Eventually the zombies and Brutuses will kill the three besides Weasel. Try and fight as you may, you will run out of ammo and screw up somewhere, and then you will die. So, there is always an ending.

The game progresses normally, but you are not allowed to go back to Alcatraz. My friends and I tried it, but I got sick of it and Remington'd all three of them after about 10 minutes on the bridge. So, uh, eventually, "Weasel" won't be able to keep his hands off of the controller... heh, heh.

The game progresses normally, but you are not allowed to go back to Alcatraz. My friends and I tried it, but I got sick of it and Remington'd all three of them after about 10 minutes on the bridge. So, uh, eventually, "Weasel" won't be able to keep his hands off of the controller... heh, heh.

Wow, thanks for posting this bagel! That provided a bit more insight on what's going on story wise as we travel to the Golden Gate for the last time. Helps confirm something a bit more for me. Thanks again!