M.O.T.D. T.O.T.D.

Tip #21 In Cell Block Grief, a good area to hold off with a friend is inside the wardens office. you have two people inside the entrance guarding both ways. And if if you see an enemy coming from the hallway, you can turn on the trap making it harder for him to get in.

Tip #22 The Vitriolic Withering is Insta Kill ONLY if it direct impacts a zombie. (thank you perfectlemonade)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip #18 A much cheaper way to the gondola is to go from the second dog spawn in the infirmary. you can open the door on top and run straight to electric cherry and into the gondola. this will cut the expenses in half. To be more accurate the door that most people use is the door from the library area (spawn) that has the double staircase. That is 2000 while the door from the infirmary that takes you to electric cherry is 1000.

I may be retarded, but isn't coming from the infirmary more expensive? Spawn(1K) to Caff(1K) To Infirmary(1K) to Gondola/Electric Cherry(1k) is 4k points, while Spawn(1k) to double staircase/above first dog (2k) is a total of 3k points?

Tip #18 A much cheaper way to the gondola is to go from the second dog spawn in the infirmary. you can open the door on top and run straight to electric cherry and into the gondola. this will cut the expenses in half. To be more accurate the door that most people use is the door from the library area (spawn) that has the double staircase. That is 2000 while the door from the infirmary that takes you to electric cherry is 1000.

I may be retarded, but isn't coming from the infirmary more expensive? Spawn(1K) to Caff(1K) To Infirmary(1K) to Gondola/Electric Cherry(1k) is 4k points, while Spawn(1k) to double staircase/above first dog (2k) is a total of 3k points?

That is true but I was assuming people were already inside the infirmary to feed the dogs.but if you want to go straight to the gondola it would be cheaper to go from spawn to double staircase.

Sorry I haven't kept up with this, just haven't found any huge tips that needed to be posted.

Tip #23 The blundergat/sweeper can one shot brutus if you shoot him in the head. Make sure you are close and have the all the crosshairs on his head.

Tip #24 Only 4 Brutus can spawn on golden gate bridge. If you stay for 10 rounds you will still only have 4 brutus spawn in that round.

Tip #25 When going down make sure you use the gondola. With the gondola, you can get juggernog super easy when coming down, the zombies do not spawn fast enough for them to get to you. if you do another lap, down the curve and through the generator room and up the white staircase, you can get back to the gondola safely to get back to your training spot in the cafeteria.

Tip #27 If you are playing online, you can open up a lot of things at once. On round 2 I opened up the showers room, cell block w/ double points, wardens key, gondola, electric cherry, wardens office, and speed cola. All in one afterlife. All you have to do is have a buddy revive you halfway repeatedly till you are done. A video of this is here

You can retrieve power-ups form the cells without opening the cell doors with the Hell's Retriever.

Tip #28 you can retrieve power ups through the cell door without opening it up. You can also throw it through the wall. Example: if you by the cell blocks next to cafeteria you can get the max ammo from the cell in the wardens office hallway. You can also get the double points from the cell block next to cafe from the shower room

• 2 weeks later...

So it comes out for ps3 tomorrow SOOOO I wanted to sum the map up for all of you guys.

there are 3 dogs that you need to feed to get the retriever. they are located in the infirmary, cell block, and the docks

To get the spork you need to do a lot of steps that involve the shower room, afterlife, and the acid gat.

To get the hells redeemer you need to do several steps which can be found in countless posts that usually have the title "foolproof" or "exact" or something like that.

The buildables are again located in one specific area of the map excluding the plane and can be built in which ever crafting bench you want.

Just some simple things for you guys. Read the above tips for more advice and Im not trying to ruin your experience with the map so thats why Im not going into detail.

If you are playing multiplayer and you go down and bleed out with the Golden Spork you can still get it again.

In order to get it back you must:

First get a Retriever/Redeemer

Next go to the cafeteria and throw it at the spoon

Then go to the bath tub and hold the action button

When it gets done stirring the blood hold the action button again and it should raise up again

Finally hold action to recieve the Golden Spork again.

Tip #30

If you are playing multiplayer and you go down and bleed out with the Golden Spork you can still get it again.

In order to get it back you must:

First get a Retriever/Redeemer

Next go to the cafeteria and throw it at the spoon

Then go to the bath tub and hold the action button

When it gets done stirring the blood hold the action button again and it should raise up again

Finally hold action to recieve the Golden Spork again.

Tip #31 If you are feeding the dog on docks in multiplayer, to avoid zombies from jumping down from jug, have a player sit up there and kill zombies. If its a lower round then you may not want to do this to feed the dog quicker, but in the latter rounds (7+) the zombies come out pretty fast and there is enough zombies to not worry about losing zombies from up top.

The combination of Electric Cherry and Vitriloic Withering can be a life saver. If you are grouping up you freak bags and a walkers or two causes you to have to correct your path and causes you to get cornered, just shoot a few shots and you should make it out with little to no damage taken. Make sure you have the VW out and ready while grouping them up. I don't know how many times this combo has saved me on higher rounds. I glad you don't take any real damage from the VW like you do from the stupid Ray Gun. Slow walkers on round 30+ can easily get you trapped and cause uncalled for downs. Also if you playing solo and running the cafeteria, keep the Gondola up top and the sheild built in the cafeteria. If you go down just get a sheild if need be, group up the zombies, then run for the Gondola through the Infirmary. Buy EC first, ride the Gondola and get Jugg, then make your way through the tunnels to get DT and SC and go back to the cafeteria. Usually you can make the entire trip without zombies messing with you, just don't kill any if you don't have to until you get back to the cafeteria.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Started playing MOTD again and these tips are great.

Although I don't do most of them, they are great references.

Yea I wished I had written a guide on how I trained the zombies. Tried playing it and since I hadn't played it in months I totally forgot where to start the train, how many laps till I can pull the trap and stuff like that. My timing was teribly off and I couldn't even make it to 50 before I quit. Wished I had taped that round 100...

• 7 months later...