What is his name?

Hello people. So, in the past few days, some storyline theorists and I have come to the conclusion (here, viewtopic.php?f=100&t=18279) that the controller of the zombies is... well... Let me give you a description of how I think of him:

He is a purely malevolent and evil being that exists within the Aether. He was the original controller of the zombies. He is an evil being that inspired deities such as Satan, the Devil, Abaddon, and more. He is so evil that he inspired the personification of evil itself.

So... the question is... what is his name? Satan, the Devil, Abaddon. Those are just names. None of them really do him justice. I consider this guy to be the truth behind the myth kind of thing.

So, please. We need to decide on what to call this thing. Something consistent. Just for the sake of naming and clarity. Vote for however many you think deserve it.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This totally fits and works in with my Demonic Announcer is Lucifer thread haha!

Honestly? I think all of them can fit, bar Demonic Announcer since it is Samantha and Edward later on, which could lead to confusion. Unless of course you say "Original Demonic Announcer", since I see DA as a title more than a name.

The 3 most popular I've heard (and use) is Satan, The Devil and Lucifer. Those have all been said in game, specifically Shi No Numa. But really they can all apply.

I'm gonna go with Lucifer, since it feels more like a character than if you said Satan or The Devil.

Historically, all the names, except Demonic Announcer, have referred to Satan. They're just different names. Just call him Prince of Darkness for all I care haha! They're all the same to me.

Also, anyone find it humorous that Lucifer is the Prince of Darkness, yet Lucifer literally means "Bringer of Light"?

Vril-Ya? I strongly believe that this creature is one of the Vril-Ya aliens. They are pure evil they are the Satan.

Maybe....I'm just really skeptical about how much the Vril-ya are involved in zombies. Yes, they have a presence, I won't deny that. But so much stuff that people don't know the answer to or can't explain just use "It's the Vril-ya" as a cop out. It's made me question their involvement in certain things. They're definitely there, but Treyarch makes tons of references to things that aren't completely involved in the story, but create atmosphere and involve conspiracy.

Vril-Ya? I strongly believe that this creature is one of the Vril-Ya aliens. They are pure evil they are the Satan.

Maybe....I'm just really skeptical about how much the Vril-ya are involved in zombies. Yes, they have a presence, I won't deny that. But so much stuff that people don't know the answer to or can't explain just use "It's the Vril-ya" as a cop out. It's made me question their involvement in certain things. They're definitely there, but Treyarch makes tons of references to things that aren't completely involved in the story, but create atmosphere and involve conspiracy.

Well their saucer craft concepts were around Der Rise. Then Richtofen found their pyramid and after touched it got their voices in his head. Samantha got trapped in their Pyramid and becomes the controller of zombies. She describes that there is a much more stronger and evil force that Richtofen doesn't understand (The Vril-Ya)

Richtofen goes and finds Vril generator and focusing stone to switch souls with Samantha so he gets to the Vril pyramid. He becomes "demonic" like Samantha and gets control. IMO the Vril-Ya is exactly the "EVIL" in the Nazi Zombies story. The all mighty demonic force in Aether that have connection with Element 115 which linked them to this world trough the zombies and involvement of Samantha and Richtofen.

Well their saucer craft concepts were around Der Rise. Then Richtofen found their pyramid and after touched it got their voices in his head. Samantha got trapped in their Pyramid and becomes the controller of zombies. She describes that there is a much more stronger and evil force that Richtofen doesn't understand (The Vril-Ya)

Richtofen goes and finds Vril generator and focusing stone to switch souls with Samantha so he gets to the Vril pyramid. He becomes "demonic" like Samantha and gets control. IMO the Vril-Ya is exactly the "EVIL" in the Nazi Zombies story. The all mighty demonic force in Aether that have connection with Element 115 which linked them to this world trough the zombies and involvement of Samantha and Richtofen.

I'm not arguing that they have a part in the story. And Richtofen met the Vril-ya at Shangri-la. If I do recall, we determined that they were wiped out at Shangri-la, which was the gateway to Agartha.

The Vril-Ya were not evil. How do we know this? We are still breathing. They could've wiped us out with a swipe of the hand. Also, it is unlikely to be the Vril-Ya. This is because the Vril-Ya had to have been active (not in the Aether) up to sometime between 1871 and 1934. Meanwhile, this devil guy has been around for ages. They may have something to do with it. But Vril-Ya = Lucifer does not hold true.

@oM Blitz: Well, it looks like Lucifer is winning. I'm sorry I didn't see that. The name, Mictlantecuhtil, should have been on this poll. But I see that name, just like Satan and Abaddon, as just names, inspired from this fellow. If it means anything though, your connection is still viable, even if that isn't what we end up calling him.