Picture of GG Bridge in warden's office.

My apologies for no pics or video, I'm terrible with computers. Well I noticed a picture on the board in the warden's office of the GG bridge tower, but it is electrified. Does it happen during the "pop goes the weasel" or is this a clue to another side mission? I did notice that the fireworks are purple (ricky t) and orange (maxis). I have been thinking about that picture and I would love to hear everyone's thoughts. thanks

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it would be odd to have a picture of a famous landmark that is nearby. The electricity though... I'd have to look at the image myself to comment on that.

In response to this it is actually very odd mmx who on earth would have a pic of a barely completed gg bridge with electric conductors coming off of it getting hit with electricity all I am saying is that the warden should not have a pic of a zombie with yellow eyes and a unfinished bridge. I could see if it was a success and a official land mark at the time but when the ggbridge was being built tons of people laughed at the idea they said it could not be done

Thanks for the pic. The top left newspaper clipping looks like it says "Suspect Warden".

I also noticed there is another pic under the GG tower pic.

Ill have to check out the paper in the starting room that Unikorn mentioned. thanks for the replies.

• 1 month later...

the scraps of paper laying around are weasels comic strip the editor ripped up "icarus from mars" when put together thake a pic of a super hero rescusing a woman theres also I weird light orb in the sky on the bridge its orange and if you look at it in thearter mode it almost looks like a guy parachuting beside it dont understand why its there