Trapped in Time - Flickering Perks, Mend the rift EXPLAINED

Cloud Atlas, maybe?

Bingo!

Thanks, that would of bugged me till the end of time :P

Another thing also to add to the Hell theory: Even when richtofen got into control yes the Eye color changed but the box stayed the same, you still activate teddies for the songs and teddies are what signify "The box is moving"... but teddies are Samantha's gimmick. Whereas in MotD they're different... Do you see what I'm saying? Or maybe Richtofen doesn't have enough power to change the aesthetic of things?

OFF TOPIC: What I've just noticed as well: WaW zombies the box had a yellow light... Kino then started off the trend of a blue box light and MotD has a redish box light... Nothing of importance, Just rather interesting that those are the three eye colours :P

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bingo!

Thanks, that would of bugged me till the end of time :P

Another thing also to add to the Hell theory: Even when richtofen got into control yes the Eye color changed but the box stayed the same, you still activate teddies for the songs and teddies are what signify "The box is moving"... but teddies are Samantha's gimmick. Whereas in MotD they're different... Do you see what I'm saying? Or maybe Richtofen doesn't have enough power to change the aesthetic of things?

OFF TOPIC: What I've just noticed as well: WaW zombies the box had a yellow light... Kino then started off the trend of a blue box light and MotD has a redish box light... Nothing of importance, Just rather interesting that those are the three eye colours :P

A simple explanation for this is that, Richtofen basically kicked Samantha out with no hesitation. He did not have a time to change anything like the mysterybox. We also know that the mysterybox was made by Group 935, but didn't function until the zombie overtake. Samantha made this function, and as this is the only mysterybox in exsistans Richtofen can only take over this box. As for the box light... I don't know.

A simple explanation for this is that, Richtofen basically kicked Samantha out with no hesitation. He did not have a time to change anything like the mysterybox. We also know that the mysterybox was made by Group 935, but didn't function until the zombie overtake. Samantha made this function, and as this is the only mysterybox in exsistans Richtofen can only take over this box. As for the box light... I don't know.

I was not aware that the box was Man Made... O_o Is there like an audio recording exclaiming this?

Just by the looks and style of it. A wooden box with hey at the bottom.

Like I said, it would not have functioned this way at first, it may have just been storage first. But when Samantha got control, she managed to change it.

I think theres proof somewhere, but if not, I wouldn't think any different.

It just looks too 'normal' to be "alien". However, the MOTD coffin is a different story.

Ah I Gets ya,

I agree with you, But I don't believe it was a group 935 project... more like what you said where Samantha probably took control over a weapons crate.

I guess a logical explanation for the continuation of the teddy bear and box is due to Richtofen taking over Sams Body and her consciousness, however, her subconscious is still in there making the Teddy and the box pretty much constant.

Digressing a little here :P

Yeah, I hear you. But the thing I am still un easy about is the perks.

So what period did the perks come from? Because it can not be Tranzit onwards because the PaP has not made a apperance yet. We dont have any 'new' perks on MOTD from Tranzit onwards. Like Tombstone and whos who. So my understanding and theory is, is they came from Call Of The Dead.

If you want to know, look a couple of posts up.