Steps to get new melee weapon (Golden Spork)

Steps to obtain Golden Spork:

1. Obtain Hell's Retriever (tomahawk)

2. Build plane and take the plane to the bridge. You have to take a trip to the bridge and back to be able to do the next step.

3. Knock down the poster in the cell block near the Warden's office by either throwing a grenade or Hell's retriever at it.

4. Go into Afterlife and into the portal right in front of the Warden's office. Shock the spoon in front of you to teleport it to the table in the window in the cafeteria.

5. Tomahawk the spoon on the table in the window toward the back of the cafeteria to retrieve the spoon. You'll know you did it successfully if you hear a voice after.

6. Go to the single tub in front of the mystery box in the infirmary and press x. You will see a hand pop up and stir the blood in the tub with a spoon.

7. Then you will need to kill zombies with the Vitriolic Withering in the Shower/Laundry area until you hear Richtofen laugh.

8. Go back to the tub in the infirmary and press x. A hand holding the golden rod will pop up. Just press x to grab it.

All players can obtain the golden spork as long as they retrieve the spoon on the table and put it in the tub.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I killed them all on the roof since your original post did not specifiy where but thanks for the update, will try again today. Hopefully I can test until which round it kills with one slash.

Also does it look like the melee weapon finn uses in the trailer? Because I heard people say it's the spoon but we can clearly see a different melee weapon in the trailer, they even show it in slow mo

This can be done in solo. You have to kill the zombies in the shower/laundry area with the vitriolic withering until you hear the Richtofen laugh. I edited the post to include that.

The RICHTOFEN laugh??? Hell, I haven't even played it and this map has already blown my mind to pieces!

Also I love the fact that it's an impossibly powerful dining utensil. :mrgreen: but I can't help but think that it's a teeny tiny bit... Ridiculously OP. just saying. Infinite melee insta-kill? So OP. but I guess the fact that it's for melee only is what balances it out. Plus you don't just have to buy it (however obscenely expensive it would be) but you need to perform a lot of tasks to get it, including getting the Hell's retriever.

So overall I think it's a pretty cool item, though a bit OP.

do you know exactly how long teammates have to wait to pick it up after the first person gets it? I did it earlier and we tried going back a round or two after and it still wan't letting anyone else get it and the hand was still just sticking out of the tub, does the player that has the spoon have to hold x again for it to come up again?

34 is where it has to be a 2 shot kill unless injured before. and then i heard that 45 is where it takes more than 2 shots.

Yes it may be "overpowered" but for real, i didn't even use galva knuckles past round 10 unless it was in a slow spawning area because the zombies spawn to fast and you would get double hit. its only good for after hitting the acid trap if any zombies are still straggling around.