Steps to get new melee weapon (Golden Spork)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to let people know you can't obtain this in a custom game. Which is shitty in my opinion...The poster won't break, nor can you see the skulls. Just an FYI

You can do this in custom games, I did yesterday, make sure you've been to the GG Bridge AT LEAST ONCE prior to the easter egg. Also, I hear people saying only one player can get this, but all 3 of my mates got it with me!

Not on easy then. We went once on easy and the retriever wouldn't break the poster nor would grenades. We restarted on normal and went right to the poster and wouldn't break. So maybe only on normal then going on what you said

Well it didnt work the second time because u didnt go to gg first.

34 is where it has to be a 2 shot kill unless injured before. and then i heard that 45 is where it takes more than 2 shots.

Yes it may be "overpowered" but for real, i didn't even use galva knuckles past round 10 unless it was in a slow spawning area because the zombies spawn to fast and you would get double hit. its only good for after hitting the acid trap if any zombies are still straggling around.

QFT

just confirmed 1 hit kill until 34, currently on 35 and at this point the vitreolic is just a more explosive awful lawton... gonna try to get a death machine from the box maybe... lol

Well it is really useful imo because often times there are 1 or 2 zombies wandering, instead of wasting your precious ammo or the tomahawk which you could need a second later just slash them.

But that's just common sense I guess,

Also Everyone has to grab the spork from the cafeteria table or else they cant have it. (I got mine, then the other two couldnt get it, they went to the cafeteria, tomahawked the spork and then they could pick theirs right away, in the tub)

Here is a pic of it coming out of the tub

http://imageshack.us/a/img20/8175/img20130420032856.jpg

Made it through #4.. But it was not on the table in the cafeteria.. After getting it in the afterlife.. Thoughts? I had been to the bridge once.

im possibly sure you have to go at least twice to ggbridge, i could be wrong, but most of the time doing the trip again works for me.

I really appreciate the thanks. I was just glad to be able to get the information out there and help you guys figure it out on the 2nd day. I'm hoping to contribute more in the future. I've always been a fan of this game and loved figuring things out, but was always really busy with med school. Now it's almost over! :D Although, I'll be working even more from now on lol. I'll never stop playing zombies though :)

Thanks for the info & the steps involved.

I got this in a 4 player game but I was unsure what exactly to do in solo.

I train on the GG Bridge with the Ray Gun & Blundergat. Having the Spork really helps because you always get about 10-15 really slow walkers. Rather than wasting ammo or throwing the Tomahawk at them, just a quick series of stabs ends the round quickly.

- First trip to bridge, use most of your ammo & or Pack a Punch your weapons.

- Save about 10 slow walkers, go back to the island & hopefully you'll get a Max Ammo or collect it from the jail cell.

- Go get the Spork & the upgraded Hells Retriever & all the fuel cans for the plane.

- Head back to the GG Bridge with a huge arsenal.

- Save 10 more slow walkers, head back to the Island for a max ammo - Rinse @ repeat.

All in a perfect game hopefully. I'm yet to master this but the more you familiarise the locations, steps & your strategy, everyone should be able to get their Personal Best High Round.