~Original Four in MotD~ In-game quotes and evidence!

Maybe we are hearing these subtle lines and hints because the next map they are back?!?! Would be awesome!

AWW. MAI. GAWD.

What if the point on the main timeline at which MotD is converging (because of the rift) is in the future!

I don't mean like 2025. I mean relatively, like past the events of the most chronologically advanced map so far (die rise.) The exact point at which it converges could be in a future map featuring the O4 as playable! That would explain their apparent presence in MotD, and possibly account for why deadshot and the other perks are there.

We know MotD could be colliding with any point from Shangri-La onward because of the O4 and deadshot. However I was assuming it would be on a point in the existing timeline. However it might not have even happened yet! It could be the O4's great comeback!

My brain hurts. I want the O4 back. I want a cookie.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the Perks and the Nikolai quote,

All the perks and the Pack-A-Punch have weird fazing seizures, except for Electric Cherry, I took time to stare at it and I'm pretty sure that is does not faze, which I'm assuming can mean that it is native to that universe/timeline.

The Nikolai quote, I believe is simply evidence of either Richtofen in Al's head, or some unknown connection between the two unlike we've seen thus far. If Richtofen is truly omnipotent then timelines wouldn't hinder his power. Samantha still controlled the CotD zombies, as well as the zombies during the eclipse in Shangri-La. Time travel meant nothing against her power, and I can only assume Richtofen has the same, if not greater mastery of his abilities.

However clearly another entity is at play which might muddle that up a little bit, so who knows, I guess.

Does nobody remember my old theory about the O4 utilizing Moon's technology to contact the new crew like maxis does? I assumed if it was true it would be a major Easter egg. However if these reports above are true, it could still be correct, but implied more subtly. One thing is that if richtofen's voice is being heard in its original non-aetherial state, that would mean the MotD dimension is converging with the real world at a point on the timeline before richtofen came into power. Or maybe the rift is just so messed up it mixes the timeline up completely.

"from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, time is like a big bowl of wibbly wobbly timey wimey... Stuff."

Haha, i love doctor who!

Hey guys. Notice how there are alleged quotes heard from Tank and Nikolai, and not Takeo? The voice actors for Nikolai and Tank are listed as having vocal roles in Black Ops 2. So looks like we really can hear them! Or maybe they're set for a future appearance? That wouldn't make sense, considering the absence of takeo. So we can conclude that the O4 are in fact audible in MotD.

The Nikolia thing is interesting, perhaps the voice actually told Richtofen to get specific people as POWs and Al is catching some of the feedback from the Voice's commands to Richtofen? I always thought the voice was alien but perhaps it was Satanic all a long.

Like the voices have been in all maps (that Sam controlled) the voice from power ups was always more evil than when a box disappears or for example her voice on Der Riese's mini hide and seek egg.

Either she is just more angry and sounds that way, or the Devil has been tricking her with power the whole time "helping" her try to kill the O4 but in fact was allowing Richtofen to gain the power, being he is the more suitable role for "omnipotent being". It could also explain why Richtofens voice takes the place of all quotes in game, he does not need the help Sam did.

But that only leaves me to think why is Samuel hearing Richtofen and what I believe is a second voice (from Die Rises intro)?

Or is takeo reworking the MPD to send sort of "flash" images and sounds into people's head inorder to IDK escape the moon, destroy 935, restore Sam to her body, kill maxis, kill richtofen, destroy the moon, IDEK!

But if takeo's busy with the wiring I'm guessing Nikolai and tank are given shifts killing the zombies or talking into the past like a radio transmition!

Also another thought is that Nikolai has been drunk sense we first met him... If he cant get the spirits he needs on the moon.... Is it possible Nikolai will remember some anchient Russian secret, he did rise through the ranks of the Russian government before being sent to the front lines to die...

• 4 weeks later...