Easter Egg - Skulls - Free Blunder Gat!

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, just a new video with some more Easter Egg discovery. I've now found all 5 locations to the skulls, and by collecting all 5, you will unlock / acquire a free Blunder Gat from the wardens office.

Please follow my channel for more videos.

If you enjoyed the video, please give it a like, else dislike. Thank you - Enjoy ....

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

whats the requirements to getting the skulls?

I've heard that you need to shock them in "Purgatory" and that you need to have gone to the Golden Gate bridge. Is there an truth in these statements?

Apparently so, based on those few who have done the Achievement. You must have completed the cycle at least once, then shock the crystal skulls in Afterlife mode. Once you have done that, use the Hell's Retriever (tomahawk) and throw it at the skulls. You will obtain them but there is no actual item display to show that you acquired it.

I've heard that you need to shock them in "Purgatory" and that you need to have gone to the Golden Gate bridge. Is there an truth in these statements?

Simply not true. You only need to get the Hells Retriever and throw them at the locations shown in the video. Going into the "Purgatory" mode will allow you to see them, but it's not a requirement. :)

Simply not true. You only need to get the Hells Retriever and throw them at the locations shown in the video. Going into the "Purgatory" mode will allow you to see them, but it's not a requirement. :)

This.

Tested and it's true, since I already knew their locations I just threw the tomahawk at them and I retrieved them without going in purgatory

This.

Tested and it's true, since I already knew their locations I just threw the tomahawk at them and I retrieved them without going in purgatory

I can vouch, no need to shock them at all! Just do a round and grab Hell's Retriever and go to the locations!

Did the Pop Goes the Weasel achievement and its amazing!