Electric Cherry

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Personnally I prefer having double tap speed cola jug and deadshot but if there was room for one more I would definitely use it all the time it's pretty useful and it seems as if when you run out of ammo in your mag it will make a much bigger electric circle around you than if you reload with 15 bullets left

Personnally I prefer having double tap speed cola jug and deadshot but if there was room for one more I would definitely use it all the time it's pretty useful and it seems as if when you run out of ammo in your mag it will make a much bigger electric circle around you than if you reload with 15 bullets left

Yeah, I dunno really, it's either this or Deadshot, although using this has actually helped me out of a few bad situations!

I would definitely take EC over DD. DD is alright (better with some weapons) but I'm still going to get a lot of headshots regardless. At least in Blops 1 I tested and DD barely rose my headshot percentage, so I labelled it as useless.

EC's shock has already saved my life a couple times. It can buy you a couple seconds when you need it.

Unless the blops 2 version of DD is different than the blops 1 version, I wouldn't waste a perk slot on it.

Just to warn some of those who may not know but EC only works once per actual reload. As in with LMG's long reload time, if you cancel the reload animation by sprinting and such you wont get another EC shock when you actually reload. Had a few teammates thinking it was glitched the first time through till we figured it out.

One thing I haven't tested is revolver reloads, technically if you get one bullet in and fire you have reloaded but they might've put a cap on that for overuse unless its "completely" reloaded. I'll test tonight when I'm on if no one is for sure.

As far as DD, useless in my opinion. Want a headshot perk? turn autoaim off and use your controller then ;). Same with movement, increasing your controller sensitivity is like a free perk when your able to respond faster (not helpful if its uncontrollable though, pace yourself and slowly increase it).

I'm glad stamina up is not on this map though or I would have perk purchase conflicts, with EC the Speed Cola perk is multiplied in awesomeness but I would rather maneuver faster then have bullets in a clip when I die lol.

I would definitely take EC over DD. DD is alright (better with some weapons) but I'm still going to get a lot of headshots regardless. At least in Blops 1 I tested and DD barely rose my headshot percentage, so I labelled it as useless.

EC's shock has already saved my life a couple times. It can buy you a couple seconds when you need it.

Unless the blops 2 version of DD is different than the blops 1 version, I wouldn't waste a perk slot on it.

Yeah EC has saved my life a few times already! when you get cornered, if you shoot your last 2 bullets then have to reload it can seriously help.

Just to warn some of those who may not know but EC only works once per actual reload. As in with LMG's long reload time, if you cancel the reload animation by sprinting and such you wont get another EC shock when you actually reload. Had a few teammates thinking it was glitched the first time through till we figured it out.

One thing I haven't tested is revolver reloads, technically if you get one bullet in and fire you have reloaded but they might've put a cap on that for overuse unless its "completely" reloaded. I'll test tonight when I'm on if no one is for sure.

As far as DD, useless in my opinion. Want a headshot perk? turn autoaim off and use your controller then ;). Same with movement, increasing your controller sensitivity is like a free perk when your able to respond faster (not helpful if its uncontrollable though, pace yourself and slowly increase it).

I'm glad stamina up is not on this map though or I would have perk purchase conflicts, with EC the Speed Cola perk is multiplied in awesomeness but I would rather maneuver faster then have bullets in a clip when I die lol.

Ah thanks! Didn't know that. I totally agree about DD and EC. And yeah not sure about stamin-up, it's a pretty big map so probably could come in handy!

I think that with EC though if you over do it like I was trying when I got it, like I kept shooting one bullet, reloading just to test the power etc. And I do think it kinda caps how much you can do it. Maybe in a certain amount of time or something I don't know

Maybe i'm the only one, but deadshot + Dub tap II = MASS DESTRUCTION

LOVE it that deadshot is back... depending on guns id forfeit electric cherry or speed cola for deadshot...

Does ec actually kill them, or does it just tp them away like ghost mode?

I've never actually seen death come from an EC, even with insta kill but its always later rounds and my last perk to purchase. It does not teleport them away either but shocks them in place for a few seconds. Still have to do theater mode though to check stats on it...

Anyone know if there's a chaining limit on the number of zombies or effectiveness decrease per zombie shocked? or is it a burst that effects all in the radius (I'm just having fun running around still!) These are easily found and I'll research, just thought I would ask before I got on tonight to check some things off my list to play with.

Does ec actually kill them, or does it just tp them away like ghost mode?

I've never actually seen death come from an EC, even with insta kill but its always later rounds and my last perk to purchase. It does not teleport them away either but shocks them in place for a few seconds. Still have to do theater mode though to check stats on it...

Anyone know if there's a chaining limit on the number of zombies or effectiveness decrease per zombie shocked? or is it a burst that effects all in the radius (I'm just having fun running around still!) These are easily found and I'll research, just thought I would ask before I got on tonight to check some things off my list to play with.

Great points, I was going to do some checking on this stuff when i get home today as well.

Just a heads up this perk CAN kill zombies. Personally I have only seen it shock and "freeze" a zombie for a brief moment. Like previously stated, this is one of my last things to get in the map because of all the doors and more important perks.

The reason I know it can kill is the achievement "A Burst of Flavor." The description for this is " In Mob of the Dead, kill 10 zombies at once with a new beverage."

If anyone has any info on getting this acheivement I'd be extremely grateful. Also if anyone knows if this perk can turn on machines that'd be good too. I'll try a bit later on but right now I'm going to work on "Full Lockdown" and "Trapped in Time."

Maybe i'm the only one, but deadshot + Dub tap II = MASS DESTRUCTION

LOVE it that deadshot is back... depending on guns id forfeit electric cherry or speed cola for deadshot...

Exactly what I meant. Deadshot+double tap give massive damage to each bullet because it does HS damage say. 1.5x anywhere on the body and with double tap II(x2 damage) you fire like 3 bullets every time you shoot so when you get cornered you can easily make your way through them without having try to aim for the head.

Id rather have that and not get cornered easily than having a perk just in case I get cornered