What Cycle have you chosen, and why ?

well I've seen two different endings with the cycle is broken or the cycle continues . I'm thinking dependingon what one you get will alternate like with Maxis/Richtofen easter eggs and how will it coincide withthier eggs and effectthe outcome . do you want the cycle to continue or be broken if you did M/R depending what side you chose ?

edit: I changed the title becauseI'm curious what you guys think for maxis I think you need the cycle to be broke,and for richtofen I think you want it to be continued or do you thinkit shouldbe the other way around andwhy ?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two possible endings to the Easter Egg and the entire game, therefore.

1. Albert Arlington (the Weasel) is killed by Sal DeLuca, Finn O'Leary and Billy Handsome, and 19 days later they were sentenced to the electric chair for his death. This causes the cycle to continue as the four will be sentenced back in time to relive these events after the execution, and is arguably the worst of the two endings.

2. The person playing as the Weasel manages to kill Sal, Finn and Billy, allowing Weasel to live and escape the paradox and evade his fate, thus breaking the cycle. This could be considered the better of the two endings considering it allows the cycle to be broken and, presumably, all the mobsters to escape the paradox.