hello everybody

What's up zombie peoples!?

Long time fly on the wall n decided I should make myself visible now.

I play Xbox live my name here is also my GT. I never played a FPS before bo1 zombies. My buddies used to play zombies while I sat n watched as they racked up kills n hurled these crazy looking monkeys with cymbals into hoards. After 2 months of observing said f&*kit n bought a used copy of bo1 played kino and went down by some crazy dogs in rd 5. After a few hours (with aim assist, embarrassing I kno) I was up to high teens in rounds pap'ing n killin with a big smile like I just seen my 1st naked boob!

N e way. Now with bo2 I started getting really interested on the story line and found this awesome forum. Been lurking ever since.

I have 3 friends that play this mode but 1 has kids that hog his box and the other says the EE's took the fun out. I disagree.

So now I join for 2 reasons:

Find teammates

Contribute to any speculation, questions or theories

Sorry bout the long intro but I just figured this is the place to let you know about me.

P.s I kno my GT is a pain most ppl cant pronounce it since it is reference to mexican american gang movie. just call me ONDA or placaso. (Add ur own Spanish accent if u wish)

Anyways, thanks for reading! Hope to contribute soon n maybe finally do these damn eggs!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Welcome to the community, friendo! Sounds like you have a good amount of zombie-slaying knowledge. You'll find others here that also share that same ability as you. If you ever want to find a perfect crew, you can start looking here:

viewforum.php?f=13

Well, it may have been a quite long introduction, but it is surely unique! Enjoy your stay, don't forget to take part in our discussions, and keep slayin'! :)

Welcome to the site!

Always funny to hear how someone started out playing zombies and the learning process. I hope you went back and played the WaW maps cause those are still the most fun in my opinion.

Anyway, hope to see you around the forum.