"Where are we Going" EE Song (Kevin S. Feat. Malukah)

My apologies if this has been posted but there's a like a billion new threads in here haha.

There's the second EE song, as heard in the gameplay trailer for MoTD. I believe it's been confirmed it is activated by entering "115 and/or "935" in the codes for the locks to grab one of the plane parts.

Thoughts?

I personally love her voice and it's more orchestra soundtrack than just a typical Kevin song, but I like it. I was convinced it was Amy Lee, the singer for Evanescence at first but, I was wrong! Honestly, I wouldn't mind if she appeared in future EE songs. Simply badass. ;)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I officially have Epicness for you lovers of this song. Completely did it by accident but gave me great results lol.

If you want a longer more dramatic version of this song you have to do a row your boat type deal ;), Have two browsers with the songs paused, start one and at 1:11-1:10 start the other one.

Your timing depends on how it sounds, you'll know in the first 20 seconds if it doesn't sound right to your music tastes. If your able to keep tempo then you want to start before the 1:12 end beat (right before makes echo like effect, little before that is a row your boat effect lol)

Anyways took me a while to reproduce when I did it on accident and I found some other starter points that were really fun but the 1:10-1:12 is the easiest to get down.

Enjoy your extended version!

I absolutely love it along with the rest of Malukah's work, but am a little disappointed at the length of the song.

I don't think there is a whole lot to analyze for this one, it basically describes the map and zombies in general I suppose. Listening to it earlier today I heard what sounded like a plane at around 1:00, possibly the one we have to build to get to PaP. Not sure if it's important but it's there if anyone wants to see.

I thought when you entered "115" it scrambled and changed to "666" and we heard the voice say "NOT THIS TIME!"?

But I haven't tried it yet. If anyone has the time, please confirm it. You know how it is with all that "Word on the street is..." I wonder if this is a hint that Group 935 had something to do with what went down here?